Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

WORLD IDOL

Click for Spoiler:

YAY! Even though I wanted Guy to win cos I'm Aussie, I'm glad that Kurt won because he was very good. i felt sorry for him after the comments the judges gave.

Click for Spoiler:

I was biased towards Will, but Kelly should have won, she has looks and a voice, Kurt just has a voice and looks like a gremlin, i can't believe he won!

Click for Spoiler:

I saw the programme last night and was really surprised by the result, that Kurt could never be considered a Pop Idol (neither could the majority of them). For me Kelly Clarkson was the only contestant that shone of talent, or to put it another way, she was the only one that I would buy a record of.

Click for Spoiler:

Kurk Nilsen

kurtsak1.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

Kelly Clarkson

newpress02.jpg

I added spoilers to this (because I don't know if it is being rebroadcast or anything)

And moved it here to Entertainment section because.... well...... it had nothing to do with Star Trek. Lol.

Click for Spoiler:

I'm not hugely into Idol, but I did catch the first part of WI. I completely forgot to watch the results show. I can accept Kurt's win as he was my second choice after Kelly. In my mind, Kelly's the real winner - she's the only one who's actually become really big after her win on AI. I also think she's an incredibly nice young woman, with an unbelievable voice. Besides, you can't tell me that if Kelly would have won, the rest of the planet wouldn't have been screaming "farce! The whole thing was set up!" :laugh:

Probably. We are in the 2nd season here to find out a new German idol (well, the first one didn't that well on World Idol :) ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

Probably. We are in the 2nd season here to find out a new German idol (well, the first one didn't that well on World Idol  ;) ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

Alexander? ;) Don't even let me start on what I thought of him!

Probably. We are in the 2nd season here to find out a new German idol (well, the first one didn't that well on World Idol  :spock: ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

Alexander? :spock: Don't even let me start on what I thought of him!

Same here... :wow:

I don't like him at all :)

Probably. We are in the 2nd season here to find out a new German idol (well, the first one didn't that well on World Idol  :assimilated: ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

Alexander? :borg2: Don't even let me start on what I thought of him!

Same here... :borg2:

I don't like him at all :dude:

Yeah, you have singing...and you have noise!