Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Look who was on this game show...

Whadda ya call that haircut? :) I'm guessing that's from the old version of Pyramid.

Good find.

Whadda ya call that haircut? :)  I'm guessing that's from the old version of Pyramid.

Good find.

LOL yeah, this was from around 1987, in fact he just said that the Summer of 87 was coming up. THat would mean that this was before TNG existed.

He looks like one of those rappers from the 80's B) :) (don't misunderstand that, I like them :) ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

He looks like one of those rappers from the 80's  B)  :)  (don't misunderstand that, I like them  :) ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

lol yes, it is most definitely a hair do of the 80's.

I'll bet Levar Burton loves that! That is great. It is so funny how you can tell approximately what year it was by the hair! Don't we all have pictures like that? I know I do!

Oh, I don't know... I think I like that hair better than the shaved heads many are wearing today...perhaps if it were a little shorter...

I think every time I have seen LeVar Burton on a gameshow, that he has done pretty well. He won the "Star Trek" Weakest link episode.

Oh, I don't know... I think I like that hair better than the shaved heads many are wearing today...perhaps if it were a little shorter...

I think every time I have seen LeVar Burton on a gameshow, that he has done pretty well.  He won the "Star Trek"  Weakest link episode.

Yeah, he's a very smart person and aside from his Star Trek success he's had a VERY successful career. I remember the first time I ever saw him in something was in 1976 or 1977 in Roots and then from there I would see him in things from time to time. Then in the early 80's I saw him in Reading Rainbow (Is that still running?) and then things really took off with TNG. Now he's a successful director.