Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Aliens have taken over

My sinuses have been taken over by an alien entity with some nefarious purpose. I believe that purpose may be depleting the world's supply of Puff's Plus with lotion - in fact I believe that may have already occurred because this latest batch does feel more like sandpaper than lotion.

As I search for a method to expel the alien the only measure for keeping this dastardly creature out of my lungs is to stay awake. Actually this is easy to accomplish because if I inadvertently lie down my alarm system alerts me with a violent coughing frenzy. So I can remain confident I will not be sleeping anytime soon.

One line of research suggests that drinking large quantities of water and other fluids will wash out the entity. Unfortunately, I believe this is misinformation - provided by the alien itself no doubt. In reality the only outcome of this method appears to be providing the alien with the raw materials to create its most noxious weapon - which I euphemistically refer to as mucous.

I feel I will soon become incoherent from lack of sleep - if my future posts reflect such incoherence you will know the alien has won.

I myself have battled the alien in the past but it has always lost the battle eventually and returned to its own realm in fluidic space.

"To seek out new life and new civilizations...... now where's the Tylenol?"

Get well soon; send those intruders back where they belong. :)

My favorite alien repellent - whiskey, lemon juice and honey.