Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Cool Board Feature

I just recently discovered a board feature that I wasn't aware of. Have you all noticed it yet? If you look in the very bottom right hand corner of a post you will see an insignia icon. If you click on it, it will bring you up to the top of the page! It's very useful when you are reading long topics..

Yes I use that ALL the time... B)

When I am on a board that doesn't have that.. I a. end up pushing a button that takes me somewhere I don't want to go.. or b. end up saying how invision boards our so superior to anything else... B)

You know, I looked at those before and wondered to myself "why did vbg bother to put a random insignia pic in that spot" Well now I know why! Thanks for letting me know about it!

I've been planning to suggest such a feature, I hate to scroll up to the top in long topics. You have probably told me a way to earn, well, maybe about 10 seconds per day in scrolling time!

Thanks man! B)

Gosh, I was unaware so many were unaware of that feature. B) I would have told everyone but I thought you all seen me ask VBG to install it. It does save a heck of a lot of scrolling don't it? Thanks again VBG!

I didn't know its function either... I always thought it was some kind of... "attachment to make the site look even more Star Trek like" B) B)

But now that I know it... It's quite useful! B)

Mrs. Captain Picard