Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Dedication

Over the last year I always get this song stuck in my head whenever I think about everything everything that we have all helped each other through in the last year. I could not have made it through alot of the things that have happed in my life over the last year without you all, so I would like to dedicate this song to those of you that have always been there when I needed someone to lean on, you know who you are.

StarTrekFans.net is truly one of the best Star Trek communities on the net. I love spending a chunk of my free-time here with all of you. This community has been and still is fun and engaging. Everyone in this community has made it what it is today and I thank all of you. We also have some of the best staff (mods/admin) you can find - I thank them too.

Here's for another year and many more to come...

<_<

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

That's very nice of you to say that ddillard. <_<

I mean every word of it. Some of the closest friendships that I have were formed here at STF.NET. Whenever something has gone wrong I always know that I can come here to find support.

This truly is a very friendly site. It's more than just a message board now. It's like a family. And for that I thank everyone.

Just wanted to bring this back out as one of our early family members has returned to us. She has been a great friend and has helped me through so much. She helped to restore my faith in humanity and that we can care about others without having to worry about them trying to take advantage of our kindness.

Welcome back RC. We have really missed you.

Dill I'm sitting here sobbing. *huge massive hugs* You're a real friend and I've missed you so much. ;)

My daughter is looking at me weird cause I'm crying ;)

while some people (you know who you are) and i have had friction.....i love this site....and where i want to while away the wee hours of the lonely morning here, i click up here and there is either a HotBot or GoogleBot spider.

on the odd occasion VBG is on (5am ET)....

but everyone is great. Dill is great, Alterego is great - hes a very good VP...bysty can write fan-fic and Takara can do pictures...Rikerchick has a very cool sig.

any mod i miss?

oh! and how can i forgot Captains Bolivar and Jean-Luc Picard and The Doctor....their support of Poseidon is great....and we will return Wednesday January 14 2004.

Okay, so I am feeling very sentimental right now, so I wanted to bump up a few of the threads from the Good ol' days here.

This is a truly friendly site. It's personally friendly instead of those other boards. you can truly interact. :hammer:

Its so great here even though I am mostly ignored all the time. But its alot better than startrek.com god the boards were horrible even stsf was bad

RK I hope you don't feel ignored here.  :boxing:  :hammer:  

((((((GROUP HUG))))))

248677[/snapback]

Agreed. RK I'm sorry if I ever made you feel ignored. You often post things that make me think even if I don't say so. You rock dude and are an important part of the STFs family.

thanks people its just that most of the topics I post in im the last person to post in them.

But thanks it makes me fell alot better :hammer:

RK I hope you don't feel ignored here.  :boxing:  :hammer:  

((((((GROUP HUG))))))

248677[/snapback]

Agreed. RK I'm sorry if I ever made you feel ignored. You often post things that make me think even if I don't say so. You rock dude and are an important part of the STFs family.

248680[/snapback]

I completely agree, you are a valued member of the STF family.

thanks people its just that most of the topics I post in im the last person to post in them.

But thanks it makes me fell alot better  :eekout:

248684[/snapback]

Happens to me too, allot! :boxing::boxing: It doesn't mean anything. Cept maybe we had the last word. :hammer: