Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Buck

I think Star Trek is great!

New link and everyone please at least come and say hi, and vote about my new skin.

Just click on this Link

If you have a site then please let me know and have a logo to add to this site thanks.

It looks so good I signed up. I'm sure you'll recognize my user name. :)

Come visit startrek.com community, they have a new set up and a beeter interface. Tim to make startrek.com home again and to pull her from the gutter.

I'm with mrskirk. I went and checked it out, sure it has a better MB but the problem for me is the same group of thoughtless ENT bashers are still lurking about. :rolleyes:

I'm with mrskirk. I went and checked it out, sure it has a better MB but the problem for me is the same group of thoughtless ENT bashers are still lurking about.  :)

Enterprise bashers? Who then? All I see are people with opinions.

Your opinion is they are expressing opinions, my opinion is they are (mostly) just bashing for the sake of bashing.

Imo, for some of them, bashing has become a pastime or even an obsession. If they would accept logical explanations to their objections I would feel different but it seems they don't even read answers given, they only remain fixed on what they believe to be the gospel truth and continue to think what they want to think no matter how many times you share optional ways of seeing it. I came here to save myself from those kinds of headaches therefore I prefer to be here.

Personally it wasn't so much the ENT Opinions, but it was the immature people constantly talking about the stupidest and most unappropriate things. So with that in mind I think I'll stay here and enjoy Civilized conversation. Thanks anyway. :)

The problems that ST.COM had weren't with it's interface or board software. It was with many of it's members. You can change the software but the members stay the same.

It's like buying a brand new garbage can to put your garbage in. Garbage is still garbage no matter what the container is. And I'm in no way saying ST.COM users are garbage, but a lot of what goes on there is.

Yeah, I can't see any way that I'll go back to ST.com. It always seemed to be full of spammers and insults. I don't care if they can eliminate spam or cut down on insults, I'm happy here.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'm never going back to ST.com, except for episode information. I like this place much better and I'm quite settled here.

Two thumbs up for StarTrekFans.net. :)

And this :) for the Mods, keep up the good work.

Well, at this moment that board of mine is guite, alittle too quite. So I turn to you fine people, yes I am not on as often as now because of work and spyware problems. But hey I'd like to run my own forums and give fans freedom. I was thinking going with Vulcanbbs or even Truetrek.

I'd like to see ideas and see zero replies. I want to see at least 25 replies.

Want to design the Star Trek Logs logo? If so please submit your name and follow the simple guidelines for this compition.

You must be a registered member of Star Trek Logs.

The banner can be no bigger than 468x60 pixals and no bigger than 25kb

The winning banner will be put onto the banner exchange and the prize will be that you get a 500 post increase and get the choice of becoming board President.

President roll- The roll will be a repitsentive for the members of these forums and if anyone who has a issue will submit it to the President and he or she will pass it onto us. The President will have a six month term and all members will be allowed to vote and elect the next President for STL. The President will be allowed to have access to all forums and is useally called globel moderator. (Note: you will not have access to the admins personel control.

Closing date: April 1, 2004

Good Luck and Keep Posting.

I see that StarTrekfans.net, has decided to censor other sites from advertising to get themselves members. We should allow this to happen. At my site I welcome everyone, I don't censor anyone or anything. So why don't you stop into We have everything from music, RPG's, Current Events, Star Trek Talk, a Humor Forum, a ranking strutre and differnt skins. We also et members have a choice so come check us out.