Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Best Episode of Season Seven

What is the best episode of season 7?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best episode of season 7?

• Unimatrix Zero
    • Imperfection
    • Drive
    • Repression
    • Critical Care
    • Inside Man
    • Body and Soul
    • Nightingale
    • Flesh and Blood
    • Shattered
    • Lineage
    • Repentance
    • Prophecy
    • The Void
    • Workforce
    • Human Error
    • Q2
    • Author, Author
    • Friendship One
    • Natural Law
    • Homestead
    • Renaissance Man
    • Endgame

In an attempt to find Startrekfans.net's all-time favourite Voyager episode I have decided to hold several polls for each season. The two with the largest number of votes from each poll will then go against each other in a grand final.

Two part storys are counted as one choice and storys that span over two seasons shall be included with the season in which they are concluded.

The votes from each poll shall be collected in after one week and the polls closed. This week sees episodes from season seven go to the vote.

Next week will see the final vote!

Be sure to place your vote or you will only have yourself to blame if your favourite episode does not make it to the final!

I voted Friendship One. I liked this episode because it shows the need for the prime directive. Our good intentions to send out information about our culture destroyed another civilization that was not ready to have the information and deal with it responsibly.

I really enjoyed Work force it was a really well crafted story line. It was hard to choose because there were so many good episodes in the seventh season.

Workforce......

Torres looked good in that silver dress!!!

anyhoo, it was a REALLY well crafted story.

This is a hard choice for me because there were several in this season that I truly enjoyed a lot. BUT since I must make this choice ;) I too will say WORK FORCE........................ ;)

I voted for Endgame. I thought that was the best episode of season seven and probably my all time favorite episode of Voyager. It was also a great Janeway episode. However, Renaisance Man came a close second.

Madam Captain out!!

Has to be Endgame. I was riveted when Voyager came through the worm hole at the end while the wormhole was collapsing and jumped into earths space with all the other federation ships waiting. I was on the edge of my seat. I loved it. There were quite a few good episodes but Endgame was it for me.

This is a hard decision; lemme narrow it down a bit -

Drive

Critical Care

Body and Soul

Nightingale

Flesh and Blood

Shattered

The Void

Workforce

Author, Author

Endgame

I really enjoyed Endgame, Workforce, Shattered, Nightingale, and Drive, but it's finally a tie between "Author, Author" and "Critical Care." These were two great eps - very entertaining with excellent plots and acting.

Since I can only pick one though :dude::dude: , my vote goes to "Critical Care".

I voted for Endgame. I just wished they had A: had a homecoming scene, and B: not called it "Endgame" That was the name of a Highlander film.