Sign in to follow this  

Malcom McDowell would be proud

Like a scene from A Clockwork Orange, in Baghdad, they have been showing Saddam film of execuitons, torture, and mass graves courtesy of his thugs, hoping that this might make him talk. Maybe they should play Singing in the Rain on a continuous loop as he sleeps.

I dont think seeing his crimes over and over again will make him soft. Nothing could hurt that man's feelings. He doesnt have a soul.

I think that they should just show him every stupid commercial that we Americans are tortured with on a daily basis. And, play those awful Christmas and children's songs that get stuck in our heads that will never go away as he tries to get to sleep. That would be enough to make anyone snap.

OH THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!! ;)

I think that they should just show him every stupid commercial that we Americans are tortured with on a daily basis. And, play those awful Christmas and children's songs that get stuck in our heads that will never go away as he tries to get to sleep. That would be enough to make anyone snap.

"Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer hotdog, that is what I'd truly like to beeeee........"

Your post brought that song to mind, now I'm going to be singing it.

Kind of reminds me of when American troops played heavy metal music at top volume when they were trying to get Manuel Noriega to surrender in Panama.

I agree though with your suggested material and add some kids' programming. Do you think Saddam could survive an hour of Teletubbies or Barney?

Great, now I have a song stuck in my head:

"This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Somebody started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...."

;)

Great, now I have a song stuck in my head:

"This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Somebody started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...."

;)

OMG, that was the first song that came to my mind. I was scrolling down to post it when I saw your post. That would make anyone talk. ;)

How about that Wendy's commercial where the old woman would go up to the fast food counter and yell......."WHERE'S THE BEEF?" ;):bow:;) ........Let him hear that over and over a few hours, and see how he feels........I use to get so sick of that commercial and everyone saying those words all day, every day. Even now since I thought of it again, it's gotten stuck and is playing over, and over, again in my brain. :bow:

Edited by Gotabite

How about that commercial where the old woman would go up to the fast food counter and yell......."WHERE'S THE BEEF?" ;)  :bow:;) ........Let him hear that over and over a few hours, and see how he feels........I use to get so sick of that commercial and everyone saying those words all day, every day.  Even now since I thought of it again, it's gotten stuck and is playing over, and over, again in my brain.  :bow:

I miss those old Wendy's commercials.

Remember the first toothpaste to come out with the pump? Colgate

And that annoying jingle...

"We've got...THE COLGATE PUMP!"

"We LOVE the colgate pump!..."

even as a kid, I would have rather ripped out my spleen with a fork than hear that jingle. That would do it too.

I'd like to see him forced to watch on a loop that commercial with the naked guy holding the cellphone package in front of his groin. Now that would be torture!

another one that gets me every time is the theme for the sit-toon Family Guy. That song has kept me awake many times.

THANKS ALOT, UNICORN...ITS A GOOD THING i WAS DRINKING TONIGHT, OR THE WHEELS ON THE BUS WOULD BE THERE ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!