Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Epsilon

Fan Fiction Contest With Great Prizes!

A Trek fan fiction contest is being held over at Star Trek Universe! The prizes are...

-signature edition of Star Trek: Worlds in Collision or The Star Trek Encyclopedia

-anything from Amazon that's under thirty USD

-issue 147 of Star Trek: Communicator (including an article about the Exeter fan film)

-moderatorship of the Fan Art/Fiction forum

Click here for more details. :dude:

Well I think I might send something in. I'm planning on writting so fan fic that will be a continuing series but I think I'll write something completely different for this contest.

I see you have a limit of 2,000 words - yikes!!! I might be able to do it if I can remember how to write G and PG rated fiction. :biggrin: I think the shortest story Lessa has EVER written was almost 2,700 words. We definitely wouldn't be able to put an entry in together since our shortest story is over 40,000 words (we write novels together).

Good luck with the contest.

I've thought of attempting to write something in the length of a novel, but I think I can make a story short and sweet. I just hope I have time to make an entry.

Just in relation to Star Trek, I post here, post in an rpg, work on a website and I'm in the planning stages of a fan fic series. Unfortunately, I don't think my fan fic will work well as a single entry so I'll have to create something completely different to submit. I just don't have much time... and that's just what I do regarding star trek... I have the rest of my life to worry about too. Ahhhh!

My story is posted there and here...  <_<

Its called 'Reset'  and its a New Years story...  :frusty:

A very cute story. Thanks for posting it! :unsure: