removed

How do you like your bass?

How loud do you like your bass?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How loud do you like your bass?

• POUNDING!!!
    • In ThE MiDdLe!
    • very soft...

K so I was driving around with some friends at lunch today and we were listening to some music. And this guy has got HUGE sub-woofers in his car and they just pound. You can feel the whole car vibrate to the beat. And when I watch movies I always turn the sub up. It's great when it pounds.

So how do you like your bass? (In music, movies, etc.)

POUNDING SO HARD YOU CAN FEEL IT? In ThE mIdDlE sO yOu CaN eNjOy It? very soft so it doesn't attack the ears?

I'm in the middle......I particularly love bass sounds.....But for me anything that is TOO loud, becomes annoying to "the eardrums" at a certain point. :biggrin:

I like to listen to LOUD music, but the bass shouldn't be too loud :biggrin:

So, middle for me :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

POUNDING. In the car if I can't feel it through the floorboard and stearing wheel it ain't music. Of course I like my music loud. Reminds me of a saying I heard on SeaQuest DSV once. "If my ears aren't bleeding is isn't music."

"If my ears aren't bleeding is isn't music."

right on! you should see my friends truck. its got 2 12" woofers, and a 10". it pounds!

Usually I like to hear all the instruments not just the bass so in the middle for me but sometimes I assert my right to rock and boom the bass.

I LOVE BASS, but not when it doesnt go with the music, on my trip to VA with my sister, shes got a ghetto car, and with the subs, some of the music was great, and some of it was just non stop irritating bass, so i love the pound, but i want to hear the whole song, and all the music, so somewhere between middle and pounding for me. BTW for movies turn up the bass baby.

Well, I have to have it soft. I want my ears well into old age. And I have gone down to the parking lot behind the building I teach in to politely but firmly tell the bass boomers to turn that stuff down so that we can hear ourselves talking in the building.

Lol. My math class is really close to the student lot. There can be quite a bit of bass there. Kind of annoying in math, but I can work when there are distractions.

I voted In ThE MiDdLe!

If the bass is too loud, it makes me natious and can make me throw up. Personally, I like an equal mix of music, thus having the bass in the middle as Bysty puts it. I'm one who's into music for it's richness as a form of art and expression. I'm just not into rock.

I voted In ThE MiDdLe!

If the bass is too loud, it makes me natious and can make me throw up.  Personally, I like an equal mix of music, thus having the bass in the middle as Bysty puts it.  I'm one who's into music for it's richness as a form of art and expression.  I'm just not into rock.

ya i love music too. i have a huge variety in tastes. the types i listen to most are puck, classic rock, and orchestral. they are all very different and i love them for different reasons. but ive gotta admit, even though i dislike rap, the best music to have pounding bass, i do like the huge bass sound.

I listen to pretty much all types of music myself. It just depends on the mood I am in as to what I want to listen to at the time.