Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Strongest male/female character?

Who do you think is the strongest male/female character of the franchise? To make this interresting, please pick from the opposite gender.

For me, it's a tie between:

Kathryn Janeway

Kira Nerys

T'Pol

Seven of Nine

B'Elanna Torres

I'm not sure who of the above I'd pick.

Yeah, I allways loved that about Dr. Crusher. :rolleyes:

Remember ST:FC?

Picard, "You're afriad.  You want to blow up the ship and run away, you coward."

Beverly, in the back ground, "Jean-Luc!"

Worf, "If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand!"

Picad, "Get off my bridge!"

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Stardate:213921.9

I am gonna say Kira.She is a very imposing woman.Definitly someone you wouldnt wanna piss off.

Strongest... *thinks*

I'd have to say Jean-Luc Picard.

(I would have chosen him if I had not been crazy about him as well, seriously)

Just watch "Chain Of Command, Part II" and you know why I picked him for being the strongest character. :biggrin:

Mrs. Captain Picard

This is a tough one!! I can't choose between several Star Trek characters including:

Captain Kathryn Janeway

Jadzia Dax

Kira Nerys

B'Elanna Torres

Seven of Nine

If I had choose just one character, it would definitely be Janeway. Jadzia came a close second because she is so wise, while still being relatively young (and she was just 'really cool') However, each of these characters, in my opinion, are strong in their own individual ways.

Madam Captain out!!

Sisko / Spock / Picard / Archer

I'm not able to decide about the ranking. Maybe the order in which the names came to my mind could give a clue - but to me they are all very strong characters which I do appreciate a lot.

I am going to say Jonathan Archer ( big shocker) followed closely by Picard. I would say they are both equally strong but I give my vote to Archer because not only is he a strong captain but he had the courage to be the first captain, he saved the warp engine that his father created by breaking all the rules to prove it's design, he stood up to the vulcans, he put together the first crew to travel into deep space, he truly went were no man has gone before and he did it with limited technology (for star trek) having no idea what he might be facing, he has no prime directive to guide him. The list can go on and on. So thats my reason for voting Archer but again Picard was very strong as well.

I am going to say Jonathan Archer ( big shocker) followed closely by Picard. I would say they are both equally strong but I give my vote to Archer because not only is he a strong captain but he had the courage to be the first captain, he saved the warp engine that his father created by breaking all the rules to prove it's design, he stood up to the vulcans, he put together the first crew to travel into deep space, he truly went were no man has gone before and he did it with limited technology (for star trek) having no idea what he might be facing, he has no prime directive to guide him. The list can go on and on. So thats my reason for voting Archer but again Picard was very strong as well.

Thanks for the warm words on "our" Captain - they make my evening!!