Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

It's all over!

welp, my exams are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

finally im free for the summer, although ive got a few loose ends to tie up, namely media assignments.

but heres a breakdown of how i think i went:

WED 19.11 - English - ok....i hope, in the second essay i wrote about 24 and its use of themes and issues to portray todays society.

FRI 21.11 - Human Biology - nah, dont even bother to ask about that one.

TUES 25.11 - Foundations of Maths (discreet maths - easier maths) - hmmm........i think i went ok, the questions were not as broad (they werent from all year's work, just the last two terms).

THURS 27.11 - Information Systems (computing) - easy! finished in 2 hours (out of 3)....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thoughts, comments on the subjects, queries? reply here!

my plans for the holidays?

grow my hair - currently shaven

grow a beard - and stick my head on Hoshi's body :: just like VBG!

Click for Spoiler:

VBG is on Sisko, i want to be on hoshi Edited by trekzone

what? maybe starsinmyeyes one'll be better!!!! or maybe i should just stick my whole body in there...or hire Takara?

Have fun on your summer vacation. I am still getting used to wishing someone a good summer when it is snowing outside here. LOL

cool, well have a good summer vacation and dont do anything i wouldnt do. oh yeah theres not much i wuoldnt do anymore. lol. i also use a number one, my hairs receeding so i beat it to the punch. lol. well have fun.

receeding hairline - number 1 is the size of the blade - my hair is on average 0.75cm long

LOL. I don't even use a guard I just buzz mine that way I don't have to cut it for a couple of months. Ironically my beard and mustache are usually longer than the hair on my head.