Sign in to follow this  
TheDoctor

Back

Hey. It's me. I'm back. I didn't go anywhere. Nothing happened.

I guess I just sort of wandered off for a few months.

If you don't remember me from August this year when I joined I'm The Doctor. I came here and liked this site very much. However.

I have a tendency to find something I like. Interact with it a lot. And wear it out until I find it boring. I wait a while. And after a while I'll find it again. And then I'm enjoying it again.

That sort of happen with me and STF.net.

There is a topic related to this form of psychological phenomena at

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=6004

I hope you remember me and forgive me for wandering off for no real reason.

Edited by thedoctor

tis ok Doc, i hope you stay here and post heaps! you might remember me, im trekzone and i have made ~500 since you left, so theres some catching up to do!

Welcome back Dr.! There is an interesting discussion involving your medical practices here. :laugh: There's lots a new stuff to explore and comment on, should be enough to keep you interested for a while at least.

tis ok Doc, i hope you stay here and post heaps!  you might remember me, im trekzone and i have made ~500 since you left, so theres some catching up to do!

Hey Trekzone!!

I read somewhere that you live in Australia. I live in Perth, Western Australia. Where do you live??

Its great to see a few other Aussies here. I just noticed that you joined in August this year and you have made more posts than me. I have some catching up to do because I joined in July and I'm only a Leiutenant Commander!

Anyway, I hope to see you around!

Linda

Yes, welcome back. I do remember you from August and it seems to me that there was a thread back then where we were discussing the search engines and finding our user names listed there. I'm pretty sure you were part of that discussion back then.

One thing about the board's members, I remember everyone of the names when I see them. The only ones I am unfamiliar with are the people that joined when I was away from the board for a few days in May and for about a week in September after the hurricane.

Yes, welcome back. I do remember you from August and it seems to me that there was a thread back then where we were discussing the search engines and finding our user names listed there. I'm pretty sure you were part of that discussion back then.

Yes. The link is:

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=5132&st=0

It was about holograms.

Yes. The link is:

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=5132&st=0

It was about holograms.

Yep that's the one. BTW I just checked HOTBOT and found this:

http://www.hotbot.com/default.asp?query=th...provKey=Inktomi

Cool. Only two though. But I searched on Google and nothing came up so I'm fine with two.

That reminds me. I was looking on the online list and it has Hot Bot Spider as a crew member. How does that work? Did a guy that works at hotbot signup to snoop around to widen the search capabilities?

Cool. Only two though. But I searched on Google and nothing came up so I'm fine with two.

That reminds me. I was looking on the online list and it has Hot Bot Spider as a crew member. How does that work? Did a guy that works at hotbot signup to snoop around to widen the search capabilities?

No, the when the spiders crawl the site for indexing they show up on the online list but if you notice you can't click on their name to see a profile.