Sign in to follow this  

Would u be interested in Playing a Star Trek Related Role Playing Game??  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would u be interested in Playing a Star Trek Related Role Playing Game??

• Yes!!!
    • No?? o_0

This would consist of me/u making up a RPG we name the characters *ie Data, Deanna, Riker, Picard*

and we make a scenario and we act it out for a week or two then i create a new one,... ???????????????????????????????

~Celtic_Swimmer

sure, but rather than use an exsisting character could we create our own? I think could write it better that way. :blink:

Well that would be absoulty no problem.. feel free to make characters up... ~i am sure the soong sisters will luv that.. so they can come up with wacky ways of being related to data o_0 ... LOL~

However we would be doing *STAR TREK* Related Role Playing Games.. ~So sorry i am taking small ville out~

and say one week i have TNG.. in 2 weeks i'll do VOY.. and u can make up characters and we can even go back to then if wanted.. or have them switch star ships.. like From Enterprise-D *or E* to DS9.. ya know????

I am Starting the TNG One now ;)

Yeah I think to start off a ST one would be the best

When is the role playing going to start?

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I voted yes, but I'd much rather be in charge of my own RPG thread "Roswell" VS "Smallville", that is... when my friend joins us! :D

IM HERE PICARD! Im getting 1 hr per day now.

I am looking for a way to upgrade the site so that people can play n RPG as a character without having to register under a new name and the postings you do as that character will count in your regular post count. I don't know a lot about RPG's but I am looking into it. If it is possible I'll try to get it online as soon as I can.

Yes Yes and Yes agane, I have lots of Pen & paper RPG experience, but non in the online kind

but I'd love to be involved

just let us know when

Yes, I'd love to participate but I like in-depth story-telling. Allowing for non-canon ideas. (e.g.: An ex-Borg "Jedi" in Starfleet Uniform.) Section 31. Things like that.

I said yes but I am online at a different time than you all but I have a lot of rpg experence so if you have a question about rpg's you can pm me. I do have one question what kind of rules are you going to use like what do you role to hit and things like that? :dude:

:unsure: I need someone to start picking out some ships from my Photos area or start submitting their fan fiction to my Files area at my Yahoo Groups & start setting up RPG's from them, or the groups will be closed due to complete lack of interest.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/likarashipyards

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/starbase666

http://photos.yahoo.com/trekfan1975

Jason K.S. Hauck

ufpi_morgan@hotmail.com

"Star Trek: Hell's-Gate"

http://www.angelfire.com/ak4/startrekfanfi...troduction.html

VaBeachGuy, I really hope you can make it so that we can play as a certain character without have to register new ones. If you make it possible, I suggest you leave a caption that displays the posters regualr name as well... just so we know Harry Kim is being played by member so and so. I was also thinking that it would be a good idea to have a base of pictures to use that would indicate where your character is... like a pic of the bridge for example. So when oyu post, you just click a picture option like we already do with emoticons. Might be to hard to do, but it's just a thought.

I am looking into creating a RPG that will allow the members to create their own characters and a new ship, but that will be a little while off after I finish getting moved. For now you are permitted to create your own character for the existing RPG's just send me a PM with a short bio for the character and I will look it over.