Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Who's going to see The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King when it comes out? I know I will!

Based Upon: The third novel of the classic trilogy of books by J.R.R. Tolkien that nearly singlehandedly established the modern genre of fantasy fiction as we know it. This last chapter is preceded by The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers.

Cast: Elijah Wood (Frodo Baggins), Sir Ian McKellen (Gandalf), Sean Astin (Samwise Gamgee), Sala Baker (Sauron), Cate Blanchett (Galadriel), Orlando Bloom (Legolas), Billy Boyd (Pippin), Martin Csokas (Celeborn), Bernard Hill (Theoden), Lawrence Makoare (Witch King of Angmar), Dominic Monaghan (Merry), Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn), John Noble (Denethor), Miranda Otto (Eowyn), John Rhys-Davies (Gimli), Andy Serkis (Gollum), Liv Tyler (Arwen), Karl Urban (Eomer), Hugo Weaving Elrond), David Wenham (Faramir)

World Premiere: December 1st, 2003 (Embassy Theatre, Wellington, NZ)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense epic battle sequences and frightening images)

Running Time: 200 minutes

For more info go to Yahoo movie

I am very excited about LOTR:The return of The King. I have been waiting with bated breath for the Trailers. I haven't seen them yet. It is coming out in December right? I will be taking my niece and nephew to the show. They love LOTR! My niece has watched The Fellowship atleast 15 times.

I am very excited about LOTR:The return of The King. I have been waiting with bated breath for the Trailers. I haven't seen them yet. It is coming out in December right? I will be taking my niece and nephew to the show. They love LOTR! My niece has watched The Fellowship atleast 15 times.

Find a trailer for you. go to http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/returnoftheking/

I am going to the earliest matinee in the area, opening day. At current count, I have seen FOTR 24 times, and TT 12. I watched all four DVD's of TT extended today. The only thing left to see are the various commentaries. 11 hours of just TT. I am currently Tolkien'ed out - but I'll recover soon!

I like the Lord of the Rings and I will be going to see this movie when it comes out. I have the first 2 on DVD and they are fantastic..Of course I've read the books and I have to say that they've done a wonderful job with movies..

I'll go and see the movie as well when it comes out :clap:

One of my favorite actors (Sir Ian McKellen) is in it, that's always a good reason to go and see it :clap:

But I liked the other two Lord Of The Rings movies, so I have to see the third one.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I can't wait i loved the first and second movies they were spectacular. The acting and special effects i could rave on all day. I will be in my local cinema as soon as it's out yippee :clap:

I am always behind the curve in terms of movie attendance. It is very unlikely I will go to the theater to see it... I will wait until it comes out on video, unless my nieces and nephews talk me into it when I see them during the Christmas holidays.

I have the extended DVD of the first LOTR. I have yet to see the second... too busy to rent. I still have not seen Star Trek Nemesis, but probably will in the next year.