Sign in to follow this  
MeeMaw

Hi!

Hi all! New here. Just wanted to see what all the hubbub was about! :wow: My name is Katy and I've LOVED Trek since '74. My friend and I got into it big time in HS and it has been a blast ever since. She wanted me to go to a ST Con a couple of years ago but that fell through! :wow: I'll make it to one, some day! I'm into fanfic (writing and reading) and just ordered several of the old Spockinalia 'zines. (is that spelled right?) It looks like a great board and a wonderful place to play! I'm hoping that RL doesn't get in the way though!

I love TOS and NG. Not to keen on DS9 or Voyager, but that doesn't mean I won't watch when one catches my eye, or my attention. I like Enterprise, because of Jon/Scott, but I'm loosing interest. Haven't figured out why yet. The other characters I like are Malcolm, & Tucker.

I think Nexis (?) could have been a little better if they would have given the 'clone' a better reason to hate humans. I was hoping that his mother had been Tasha Yar's daughter who had 'fed' the 'Picard clone' the hate when he was younger. Does any of that make sense?

I'm totally rambling so I'll go see what else is going on!

Katy

Guest Ktrek

Hi MeeMaw! Hope you enjoy your times on the boards! and NO you were'nt rambling! You made perfect sense!!!

Ktrek

Welcome to StarTrekFans.net MeeMaw

I hope that you enjoy it here and I look forward to chatting with you more.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this