Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I saw something shocking this afternoon!

OK, so I go to spend a few hours with my friend Roger today, who I hadn't seen since he visited me at the hospital (when I had my appendix out), which was a few months ago. Anywho, when I get in the car... I noticed he had his head shaved to a 1/4 inch, which he does on and off... but, he had a MOWHAWK! :look: :) I tried to be polite and all... oh man, it took everything I had to keep from bursting out laughing! ;) Turns out he had a friend cut his hair like that for Halloween, he said he had baggy pants, a wallet chain... essentially went punk. I guess he liked the mowhawk as it's been over 2 weeks. :) He has to get it cut for a job interview though.

Anywho, any of you seen one of your best friends do something really shocking with their appearance?

Oh, I forgot to add, it wasnt a tall and thick mowhawk, but more just kind'a floppy looking... like if you had long, shagy hair and shaved all but where the mowhawk would be. :clap:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

OH MY!!! :)

Well, nothing like a mohawk, but my neighbor frequently has hot pink hair. :)

A co-worker of mine did something similar. The management had complained that his hair was too long (the contract he was on stated it couldn't be any more than shoulder length), so he shaved most of it except for a bit in the middle and it looked a lot like what you described. The boss didn't like it, but what could he say? The new do fit perfectly within the rules of the contract.

I also had a friend in high school who shaved one side of his head, the other side was a medium length.

None Of My Friends Ever Did Anything Odd With Their Hair..Well...Nothing Really Odd...But My Sister Did.

She Had Been Away For Awhile, Then Comes Home With It Blond And About Less Than An Inch In Length.

Now That Freaked Us Out, lol

When I was younger a friend of mine lost a bet and she had to color her hair green :)

She really did so, but in fact, she started to like the color and decided to have green hair for a long time :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:213874.9

My friend Tim has a mohawk as well.Except his is HUGE and Spikey.and i mean as in sharp spikey.

There is also this freshman at my school with a Fro.Normally that wouldnt bother me but this kid is WHITE!!!!!!!! :)

My friend Joe's parents complained that they didn't like his ponytail (neither did I, but it was his head), so finally he shaved all of his head - right to the skin - and left only about a four inch square at the base of his skull, which he kept in the hated ponytail.

Mind you, he was 32 years old at the time. NOT a kid. 'Course, he had no job at the time, either. Joe work? Two words that seldom go together...

Hey, if Roger gets me a pic of his mowhawk before he cuts it and says it's A OK to show you guys, would you like to see it?

sure