Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Tuvok on the Enterprise-B?

Not really.I got a very good look at Tim Russ' character on the bridge and it is obvious that he is not a Vulcan (no pointed ears,no upswept brows).Otherwise,it might be fun to think it was him.

Well, he had no Vulcan ears... maybe he had lost them :)

With a little imagination everything is possible, at least to me :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:213871.7

I remeber when i first saw Generations.I was a little confused wondering why Tuvok was on the Enterprise B.Then i saw the human ears and was dissappointed

Maybe he had just finsihed some type of assignment that required him to be altered to look human,and since the Enterprise-B had no medical staff (not until Tuesday,anyway :) ),he hadn't been changed back to his normal Vulcan appearance yet?

Maybe he had just finsihed some type of assignment that required him to be altered to look human,and since the Enterprise-B had no medical staff (not until Tuesday,anyway :) ),he hadn't been changed back to his normal Vulcan appearance yet?

Hi there :)

I was watching Generations about a week ago and I just realised that Tim Russ was on the Enterprise-B. I'm only new to the world of Star Trek so I didn't know he was in Generations, even though I have seen that movie many times before. I like to think that it was Tuvok, he was sort of acting like a Vulcan, without the pointed ears. Perhaps he had been on a previous assignment which meant he had to look human. I'm sure it wasn't unusual for him to go undercover, being a security officer. Afterall, he was posing as a Marquis in Caretaker, to try to capture Chakotay.

Maybe he did have to wait until Tuesday, for the medical team to arrive, before revealing his Vulcan identity.

Linda

no because he went back in time on the USS Excelcior (sorry can't spell)

Tuvok didn't travel through time. Tuvok and Janeway were explorring Tuvok's memories, for a virus, hiding as a memory, so the Doctor could kill it, thus saving Tuvok's life. The fake memory virus was obtained while Tuvok was on the Excelsior, so those are the memories that were explorred. It was more of a flashback to Tuvok's past within his mind, then time travel at all. So, with a little imagination, it's quite possible that Tuvok was on the Excelsior. Maybe someone could go in and CGI Tim Russ into Tuvok? <_<

Tuvok also travelled back in time to 1992 in human disguise and pretended to be an FBI agent at the Banks Residence in Beverly Hills (Tim Russ guest starred in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air)