Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Honk of you love Jesus

ROTFLMAO!!! :drool:

THAT IS TOOOOO FUNNY!!! :eek::wow:

I'll have to add that site to my list of favorites. :eek:

Stardate:213849.9

LOL LOL

That would of been hilarious to watch!!!

Dont you just love stupid people!!!

I have to admit that I refrain from putting religious bumper stickers on my car for precisely the reason that I am not the most astute driver in the world, and have seen many a fellow traveler throw up their hands and say who knows what, while I tried to figure out what it was I did this time.

I certainly don't want to give Jesus a bad name. So no bumper stickers except for AAA!

I'll give you an example. While I was still a teenage driver, I mowed down the mailbox of my cousins' neighbor, while on my way home. (I was still a little upset because I had just been downtown driving the wrong way down a one-way street---finally figuring out that the people on the street were waving at me because I was going the wrong way. Fortunately it was not rush hour, nor was I in the main business district. I was in a residential area. I got turned around, and found my way back to my neck of the woods just in time for my cousin to see me mow down his neighbor's mailbox.) Being honest, I left my address and telephone number, and an apology, and offered to pay to replace the mailbox. I left the note taped to the front door, as no one was home.

Later that evening I heard my father talking and laughing on the telephone. It turned out the mailbox owner was a good friend of his, and he was tickled to death that his good friend's daughter had run over his mailbox. They ( my dad's friends) teased him about that for a long time. They just put the same mailbox right back up. To me, it now was dented and had a slight lean....but it still held mail, I suppose.

Well, some otherwise intelligent people can be made to look foolish and inept when in charge of complicated machinery ( such as a car). I have never caused anyone bodily injury...just frustration, and apparently even a few laughs.

I think we have all had at least one of those, as I call them, D'oh moments.

But I seem to live in these moments. About two weeks ago I backed into a parked university vehicle, leaving a one and a half inch gash ( no dent though, and my car only had a little additional paint). The thing is I saw the van, told myself before I even got into the car that it was there, be careful.....they proceeded to back into it. The campus policeman who wrote it up was unexcited. I had to show him which gash was mine, because actually the van had lots of them. It was considered to be "non-reportable"...less that two hundred dollars damage, so it won't affect my insurance. But with me its always something.

Edited by mjham

Hehe, that's pretty good.

I'm with mjham - since no one's a perfect driver, I'm not sure about putting religious bumperstickers on my car. I don't like bumperstickers anyway, but I might put one or two in my rear window for the Christian radio stations I listen to, but I wonder what a person would think about that if I accidentally cut them off in traffic. :laugh: