Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bananas_The_Hutt

Bananas The Hutt

Hello.

I am 13-years old and live in Kansas City,KS.My parents own a mini-mart/gas station.I have an 11-year old sister,and a 3-year old brother.I have a pet dog,a boxer named Caramel and a guinea pig named Sir Isaac Newton.

I like Star Trek and Star Wars and horror films.My mom doesn't like for me to watch horror films,but my dad lets me watch them anyway.I like playing video games and hanging out on the computer.I don't play any sports at school,but I like baseball.My favorite team is the Royals.My dad takes me to three or four games a year,and I have a lot of autographed stuff.

This site looks really cool.I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here. :grin:

Welome aboard, Bananas the Hutt - you're gonna LOVE it here!

I'm also a fan of horror films. My mom and I watched all the old Hammer horror films with Vincent Price, Peter Cushing, and Christopher Lee while Dad was at work! Even though I'm 50 (!), it looks like we may have something in common. :grin:

Hello,Kansas City!We're practically neighbors.

Welcome to Startrekfans.net.Watch out for subcommander beavis.He ain't all there :grin:

Forgive me for not welcoming you aboard before now,Bananas.

I have to admit,I rarely check the new members forum :) but,that is rude of me.I shall have to do better in the future!

Welcome.Its been fun reading your posts in the games forum.Your pretty good at those word games!I've also enjoyed reading your personal logs.Hope you feel better soon.