Sign in to follow this  
amitabhverma8

to be or not to be, see it to believe it

Which is the best suited scenario for bringing back the ultimate adventure to star trek franchise ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best suited scenario for bringing back the ultimate adventure to star trek franchise ?

• star trek :: ressurection
    • star trek :: the return
    • star trek :: destinies
    • star trek :: elite force or genesis force
    • star trek :: New Horizons or Continum or Timeline
    • star trek :: Qubic Q or Quatum Q
    • star trek :: new frontier
    • star trek :: excelcior
    • star trek :: strange new worlds
    • star trek :: corps of engineers S.C.E
    • star trek :: new earth
    • star trek :: dark matter
    • star trek :: holoworld
    • star trek :: killer instinct
    • star trek :: armageddon or apocalypse
    • star trek :: starfleet command
    • star trek :: starfleet academy
    • star trek :: dyson sphere
    • star trek :: tribbles Universe
    • star trek :: Spock Vs Q
    • Star Trek :: USS Titan
    • Star Trek :: Captains Blood or Roadmap or blitzscreen
    • Star Trek :: Point of No Return
    • star trek :: dominion war
    • star trek :: judgement day
    • star trek :: journey and fates
    • star trek :: Homecoming Series, the Further shore
    • star trek :: Mirage
    • star trek :: Section 31
    • Star Trek :: Enternity
    • star trek :: Imposters
    • star trek :: Gateway
    • Star trek TOS:: New Beginning
    • star trek : phase 2
    • Continue with the Current Scenario

here are some more suggestion and ideas for new movies and series. please also provide some information regarding your ideas on new movie and series.

1: star trek :: ressurection (return of commander data)

2: star trek :: the return (return of captain kirk)

3: star trek :: destinies (a crossover between TNG,TOS,ENT,DS9,VOY)

4: star trek :: elite force or genesis force (as you know it is also a very good game with good storyline and good Character name Alex munuro. not only that Captain Picard has Played role in the Second Series of the ELITE FORCE GAME in Order to restore them when their first mission is Over on the voyager when it came home. their is also a talk of a Force in the Book which is Out Now the 4th Book in the Series of the Genesis Wave know as the Genesis Force. in which when the encounter in the third book in the genesis wave series the project genesis was distroyed and left the whole sectors in the universe into a prewarp stage coloneis in different making star trek elite task force to patrol the region in order to counter the threats from the other advanced species who out their to conquer starfleet formed an elite genesis force in order to keep them away threathing the lives of not so technological advance species..it could also be the point for exploring wa wonderful idea of bringing back new thrills and adventure action drama and comdey into this series.)

5: star trek :: New Horizons or Continum or Timeline (a cast crew member from 29th century or from the 31st century)

6: star trek :: Qubic Q or Quatum Q (a movie based on the whole family of Q)

7: star trek :: new frontier ( this is one of the most talked about novel it would be great to see it turn in into a good series. and see how captain callahougne and his ship excalibur play a role in saving the universe)

8: star trek :: excelcior (it was always in the popular demand since the undiscovered country came out to bring the crew of excelsior to a star trek series with george tekai as sulu, walter koeing as chekov and tim russ as young tuvok)

9: star trek :: strange new worlds ( daily short stories based with different or similar crews written by fans)

10: star trek :: corps of engineers S.C.E (a brilliant series of novel based starfleet engineers)

11: star trek :: new earth (a very intresting novel which explores different crews encounter with resettling and searching for new earth like planets and solving the mystery whether its like earth or something else).

12: star trek :: dark matter ( based on mirror universe)

13: star trek :: holoworld ( a movie based on the holograms)

14: star trek :: killer instinct ( a lost dark AI ship from future)

15: star trek :: armageddon or apocalypse ( a movie about the ultimate spacial anomly which involves each and every species to form a consortium to solve the ultimate problem in this regard i mean every species)

16: star trek :: starfleet command ( a series based on Command and Control Center of the Starfleet and it Operates)

17: star trek :: starfleet academy ((William Shatner was thinking of making a series on STAR TREK - STARFLEET ACADEMY back on the days of the kirk and spock when they were in their young age and still struggling in the academy or may be which includes everytime a new captain or an starfleet office in the academy in order to provide an different experience in the field of starfleet trainning).

18: star trek :: dyson sphere (one of the most mysterious object which nearly killed a legendary engineer from the original crew and nearly distroyed enterprise D. the mystery behind it is not solved yet)

19: star trek :: tribbles Universe (i say lets do a comic movie like voyage home and putting crew in the world of tribbles that More Tribbles and More Troubles) ;-)

20: star trek :: Spock Vs Q ( one of the best novelization of two of most renound character from the original crew vs the dark character from the TNG Crew i say it will make one hell of a movie.)

21: Star Trek :: USS Titan ( bringing Back Commander Will Riker on the New Ship USS Titan with a new cast and crew or a cross over crew of voyager, tng, ds9)

22: Star Trek :: Captains Blood or Roadmap or blitzscreen ( romulan peace treaty)

23: Star Trek :: Point of No Return (Time Travel Movie that is travelling to the future)

24: star trek :: dominion war (one of the deadliest conflict which nearly distroyed federation).

25: star trek :: judgement day (last part of the trial of captain picard with Q)

26: star trek :: journey and fates ( story about lost characters of star trek and their fates)

27: star trek :: Homecoming Series, the Further shore ( Voyager movie)

28: star trek :: Mirage (Dominion and Cardassian spy infiltrating starfleet)

29: star trek :: Section 31 ( an elite section of starfleet which spells trouble not only for the other species but even questions their own crew)

30: Star Trek :: Enternity (Travelling the Whole at the speed of thought) where reality and supernatural and science combined to make the ultimate experience of star trek

31: star trek :: Imposters ( an imposter a looklike crew not like mirror more like clones or AI Species which nearly distroyes starfleet)

32: star trek :: Gateway (Based on the star trek gateway series)

33: Star trek TOS:: New Beginning (William Shatner and Several Original Series Character Suggestion to Bring Back the Original series again with new Characters. and Exploring the Full Potential of STAR TREK :: TOS).

34: star trek : phase 2 ( a series regarding to the crew of the enterpriese B and their adventure not much is know about it but it can work)

35: star trek :: Continue with the Current Scenario and Wait to See the Next TNG Movie and also Wait What Happens in the next Season of Enterprise.

i know so much news are comming about star trek series and movies that we think its all going to end. no its not like that let me give you some link that also shows the other way around.

http://filmforce.ign.com/startrek/articles/386/386948p1.html

http://scifipulse.net/Trek%20Archive/Novem...willbemore.html

http://filmforce.ign.com/startrek/articles/427/427206p1.html

http://www.thestaticnetwork.com/archives/00000252.shtml

Star Trek Elite Force is an awesome game and would make an awesome tv series!

Agreed, but I don't like gung-ho shoot'em up action TV shows, so I'd have to pass. I'd enjoy it as a movie though, I just prefer the TV shows to be more about explorration than war/fighting. :grin:

There are so many great ideas, it was hard to pick just one, but I voted for Star Trek:USS Titan. I've been hoping for that movie ever since I saw ST:Nemesis! Captain Riker could EASILY carry a movie!

Star Trek:Eternity is a DYNAMITE idea, too, as well as anything with Q.

I had a hard time deciding between Star Trek: The Return or Star Trek: Excelsior. The reason is that both series could feature James T Kirk. The Return takes place after Generations and features a resurrected Captain Kirk, and Excelsior takes place BEFORE Generations, so Kirk isn't dead yet. However, if the Excelsior series goes on long enough, it could bump into the Generations timeline and we could see Sulu and Rand's reactions to hearing the news of Captain Kirk's death. In the end, though, I voted for The Return. I wanna see James T Kirk back in action!

It was very hard for me not to vote for the Tribble Movie..I like Tribbles so much..That could be fun. :lol: But I voted for The Return.. I was never happy about how Kirk died in generations..He deserved better..

I might like to see a series that goes maybe 30 years into the future after Voyager arrives home. Nothing to far ahead, but just so we could have a few new alliances and conflicts. And ofcoarse the spirit of exploration would get a touch up too. (The Next Next Generation)

I voted for Star Trek: Starfleet Command. I have always been interested in how the Starfleet programs is managed. They could have regulars at starfleet command and on starships. We could follow starships that have different missions and see how it's all coordinated. This would also allow for characters from previous series that have been promoted to be in the series. We could have Capt. Will Riker or Capt. Sulu and have Admiral Janeway so everyones happy.

Edited by archerfan

I'd love to see Riker and Troi return in a series about the Titan.

I wouldn't necessarily want to see a lot of old characters from the other series on the show however.I want new characters to fall in love with.I wonder if Frakes and Sirtis would want to make a commitment to another 7-year series?Its very hard work,afterall.

I voted for Excelsior. My second vote would be Titan. I'd love to see the Titan but I'm not one who is interested in relatinships - hence I'd pass if its going to be heavily on Riker / Troi. I don't want it to turn out into something like Dawson's Creek or something like that. I'd love to also watch Gateways, Engineers' Corp, Final Frontier too.

I'm sure Elite Forces would be awesome but it'll spoil a lot if its too much like the game. I mean there are loads of other shoot-em-up shows out there and Star Trek just got to be different.

I thought of Star Trek: Incursion based on Captain Marcus Rafelian of the USS Incursion from the game Away Team. That would be good if its a little like the movie SWAT.

I VOTED STAR TREK :: U. S. S. TITAN

I LOVE CAPTAIN RIKER NEW MAIDEN VOYAGE OF U. S. S. TITAN AND HIS NEW CREW MEMBERS!

I voted New Frontier. Even I might check that out. It would give people who are fans of that book series, to have a movie to see. I have not read any of the books...but it might be interesting to see how well a Trek novel translates onto the screen. Even though, that would also bring into light the whole "canon" debate. Because until the point of the movie all novels were considered "not canon" to the Trek Universe.

1: star trek :: ressurection (return of commander data)

This would have been the obvious one for me to pick, because of me being a huge fan of Data. Biggest problem with this title.....it evokes the thought of Aliens 4.

3: star trek :: destinies (a crossover between TNG,TOS,ENT,DS9,VOY)
This probably would not work, since there is already enough bickering on who did not have enough screen time in relation to other actors...so, having multiple casts might not work out. And you would have to extend the movie beyond LOTR installment length to more easily accomodate the time and space differentials. Yeah, I know that could spark a debate on how easily that could be done...especially with Q's abilities. But being a TNG, and to some extent a TOS fan....I sure would like to see my favorites have a fair amount of screen time.

7: star trek :: new frontier ( this is one of the most talked about novel it would be great to see it turn in into a good series. and see how captain callahougne and his ship excalibur play a role in saving the universe)
My choice, see my above remarks B)

9: star trek :: strange new worlds ( daily short stories based with different or similar crews written by fans)
Interesting thought, but once again it would spark the either "who got more screen time than who" or the "does this now become canon" debates.

10: star trek :: corps of engineers S.C.E (a brilliant series of novel based starfleet engineers)
This one also was an interesting thought, however I have not read the books so I cannot easily comment on it. It is interesting idea nonetheless.

13: star trek :: holoworld ( a movie based on the holograms)
Eep! Shades of trying not to immitate any Matrix film, Total Recal, Westworld and Futureworld(though those were both pretty good films, actually...Westworld was better though), or any other film along those lines.

14: star trek :: killer instinct ( a lost dark AI ship from future)
The title is too reminicent of the game series & movie of the same name.

15: star trek :: armageddon or apocalypse ( a movie about the ultimate spacial anomly which involves each and every species to form a consortium to solve the ultimate problem in this regard i mean every species)

Maybe, but this probably would(like the crossover film) have to span a few hours to include all species for more than just them passing by in a hallway where you have to get the Special Edition DVD and go through it frame by frame to catch all species.

19: star trek :: tribbles Universe (i say lets do a comic movie like voyage home and putting crew in the world of tribbles that More Tribbles and More Troubles) ;-)
That could be a fun one... probably get kids into it(maybe more of the under 10 set, depending on the tone of the film...but still could draw them). But as much as I think the tribbles are kind of cute, after a while they might begin to creep me out as much as those Furbies did. Not scary, just creepy....especially when you walk into a darkened room and one that is supposedly had its batteries removied starts talking to you(and yeah, I did check the thing had its batteries removed, my guess was that a wire got crossed somehow and allowed the thing to still be like it was on)

21: Star Trek :: USS Titan ( bringing Back Commander Will Riker on the New Ship USS Titan with a new cast and crew or a cross over crew of voyager, tng, ds9)
It is nice that Riker finally took a command, but I am not a fan of his or Troi's so this would not have a pull for me.

24: star trek :: dominion war (one of the deadliest conflict which nearly distroyed federation).
This could work.. Depends on how bored people are with that storyline though.

26: star trek :: journey and fates ( story about lost characters of star trek and their fates)
Make this into a book or series of books... and I almost definately would read it!

27: star trek :: Homecoming Series, the Further shore ( Voyager movie)
THis could be a wonderful idea for the Voyager fans of the World. I am not one, but it would allow them to have their favorite series in the spotlight B)

35: star trek :: Continue with the Current Scenario and Wait to See the Next TNG Movie and also Wait What Happens in the next Season of Enterprise.

This one and the one with Data, tied for second choice! B) Well, except for the ENT part...since except for part of the Augment arc and the first four episodes of season 1, I have not seen ENT.