Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Anyone Remember This?

Does anyone remember and old kids movie called 'Cloak and Dagger'. It had the kid from ET in it. Anyway I was talking in another post about how I'm trying to collect all the old movies I like when I was a kid.( I was born in 1975) My 10 yr old niece and 9 yr old nephew have been watching these old movies with me and they love them. Do you think I should buy this one for my collection?

I thought it was a really cool movie. It seemed suspenseful when I was a kid and it was cool because everyone was after this kid. I remember the old couple trying to kill him. The guy that was his friend was in 9-5. Dabney Coleman I think it is.

Anyway, did anyone else like it?

Just curious.....

Does anyone remember and old kids movie called 'Cloak and Dagger'. It had the kid from ET in it. Anyway I was talking in another post about how I'm trying to collect all the old movies I like when I was a kid.( I was born in 1975) My 10 yr old niece and 9 yr old nephew have been watching these old movies with me and they love them. Do you think I should buy this one for my collection?

I thought it was a really cool movie.  It seemed suspenseful when I was a kid and it was cool because everyone was after this kid. I remember the old couple trying to kill him.  The guy that was his friend was in 9-5. Dabney Coleman I think it is.

Anyway, did anyone else like it?

Just curious.....

I first saw this movie when I was 7.I think it was playing on Turner South,or some other cable channel like that.I enjoyed it.

I remember being freaked out by the old couple...well,the old man,anyway.For the longest time I kept checking old men I saw to make sure they weren't missing any fingers (remember,the old guy had a missing finger?). :lol:

I remember this being one of my fav movies as a kid. The opening scene especially with the giant rolling dice and you find out that they're playing an rpg.

I have not seen that movie in a long time but I rember it being good I even rember having the board game.

86340[/snapback]

:P

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

OMG :P .. that is a film I had not heard about in a long time. Yeah, I thought it was pretty good when I was little.. I would have to sit and watch it again to see if I still feel the same way about it.

If I remmber it right there was a board game that came out for the movie. I can't remmber much about it other that it used cards to move instead of a spinner and your piece was plastic but if you landed on a spot your piece turned into a metal one.