Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Thanks Takara

Yeah-excellent job Takara! :laugh:

I recognize all the images except for two. Please tell me, who are the third and the fifth characters from the right and which episodes are they from?

Stardate:213830.9

I just seen it pop up about 15 minutes ago.Nice work Takara looks cool

Wow - up at 6, log on to STF, and am greeted by THAT!

It's AWESOME!!!!!

I have today off - think I'll go watch creepy ST..."The Light and the Darkness," "Catspaw..."

You guys are all inspiring! :laugh:

Looks GREAT, Takara. Thank you!!!!

I saw this at first when I visited the site... It's very good! Awesome work, Takara! :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Yeah-excellent job Takara! :laugh:

I recognize all the images except for two. Please tell me, who are the third and the fifth characters from the right and which episodes are they from?

Thanks everyone! It was a blast to make. I tried to include an image from every series.

To answer Alterego's question and in case there are any characters people don't recognize I'll list all the series and episodes the images are from starting from the left:

Reg Barclay from TNG's Genesis, Balok from TOS's The Corbomite Maneuver, Worf from TNG's Genesis, the ghost from Voyager's The Haunting of Deck Twelve, the M-113 salt creature from TOS's The Man Trap, Malcolm Reed from Enterprises' Extinction, a female shapeshifter with Founder's Disease from DS9's What You Leave Behind, Part I and Jonathan Archer in Enterprises' Vox Sola.

Reg Barclay from TNG's Genesis, Balok from TOS's The Corbomite Maneuver, Worf from TNG's Genesis, the ghost from Voyager's The Haunting of Deck Twelve, the M-113 salt creature from TOS's The Man Trap, Malcolm Reed from Enterprises' Extinction, a female shapeshifter with Founder's Disease from DS9's What You Leave Behind, Part I and Jonathan Archer in Enterprises' Vox Sola.

And thanks for clearing that up.

the ghost from Voyager's The Haunting of Deck Twelve

I really want to see that one again!

Malcolm Reed from Enterprises' Extinction

Duh! I don't know how I didn't get that one. :grin:

Malcolm Reed from Enterprises' Extinction

Duh! I don't know how I didn't get that one. :grin:

That green glow on the picture made it so creepy looking that I can understand why you wouldn't recognize him.