Sign in to follow this  
Yellow_Dragon

Tastiest Klingon cuisine

vote for your favorite Klingon dish!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. vote for your favorite Klingon dish!

• Heart of Targ
    • Pipius Claw
    • Rokeg Blood Pie
    • Gagh
    • Skull Stew
    • Bregit lung
    • Other (specify)

Tasty Rokeg Blood Pie and Pipius Claw just like mom used to make!Who doesn't enjoy Klingon cuisine?I can't wait for the Iron Chef episode with the Klingon theme!Vote for your favorite Klingon food!

Gagh!First you eat it,then you do it.

Not if you don't want the Klingons laughing at you,you don't! :lol:

I choose Gagh!

I'd rather eat Spam. :grin: Klingon food reminds me too much of slimy seafood (I think some of it is) and I dis-like most seafood. I'm reminded of the "Date a Klingon" thread, if she wanted to make me eat Klingon food, the date would be over.

:lol: Unless I thought she would be turned on by the sight of me hurling. ;)

Human's have weak stomachs too! Klingon food is delicious! The closes thing I can get on this planet is sashimi, and I eat it by the bucket load, espiecially octopus tenticals. I love them!

Hutts know food.Its one of our many strong points.

I would begin my meal with a tasty platter of live racht.For the main course I would indulge in a spicy bowl of stewed bok-rat livers.Perhaps,some zilm'kach for desert.

The closes thing I can get on this planet is sashimi, and I eat it by the bucket load, espiecially octopus tenticals. I love them!

I voted for Gagh, because it seems the most like sashimi. At a nearby Japanese restaurant, they actually serve a bucket of sashimi! It has several different kinds, with the rice at the bottom of the "bucket", so it stays out of the way of the fish! We eat it every chance we get. :drool:

My daughters and wife are crazy about Japanese food.I hate it.Everytime we eat out I dread the vote,because I know where we're going,Yoshino's. :drool:

I'll usually order a Tereyaki Chicken (or beef) rice bowl and a beer.That,and not look at my family while they're eating their sushi and sashimi and whatever else they have in front of them...just once,I'd like to go to the Outback Steakhouse or to T.G.I. Fridays.... :eek:

Edited by Sirius

Whatever Worf orders will be fine with me, I'm too exited to eat anyway, if you know what I mean :wow: :wacko: :wow: :blink:

As a human visiting the Klingon embassy, I'll sit at the table with you all and watch you eat the stuff, but the most I'll try is a few sips of Raktajino.

Gagh, it'd remind me of when i used to eat stuff for money when i was younger :drool:

mmm worms

I choose gagh. The closest things humans have to gagh from this part of the world where I live is a type of fat squirmy worm we call Sago Worms. Its a delicacy here. Some people like it sauted or stir fried with some sauce or spices. Some people just like it the Klingon way.

Some seasons ago (can't remember which season), those on Survivor had to eat those worms in one of the challenge and I thought that was the easiest thing to do.

Again, I pick the gagh.