Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Sci Fi channel plans to sue NASA

Sadly, they won't get anything. If we had an alien spacecraft (which I believe we do), and the rest of the world knew about it, what do you think the going rate would be for information about it? A scientist studying the UFO could retire quite wealthy.

Urmm.ah....the truth is out there....or so I've heard....I think.

Hrmm,could be wrong I guess.I've been searching for truth and looking for love in all the wrong places....ain't found diddley doo....

Excuse me while I cry :klingon:

Oh,yeah...er,TrekBabe...your right.Publicity stunt.

Hrmm..

Its just a publicity stunt.If such documents do exist,no court order will cause those who have them to turn them over to any mere television network. :klingon:

Stardate:213814.9

I agree with you.If they do have documents(and we all know they do)not even a direct order from the President himself will get them uncovered let alone a court order

Our solar system is located out in the fringes of an arm of a spiral galaxy we call "The Milky Way." We're in the boondocks. We're not close to any densely populated region of the galaxy. Any spacefaring race would have to undertake an expedition out to see us; much like anyone traveling from England to San Francisco in the 1600s.

Television signals broadcast in the late 30s, and traveling at the speed of light, are barely reaching our nearest stellar neighbors. By the time they're received, they will be so weak that they'll be in the background noise.

I doubt that there have been any alien visitors to planet Earth; so hiding an alien spacecraft at Area 51 is highly unlikely. Although the U S Air Force sponsored "Project Bluebook," nothing was ever resolved, or, at least, made public.

With that being said, don't get me wrong. I believe that the galaxy is populated with "alien" civilizations; but they haven't made the trek out here yet. We're too remote, unless they have a means of warping space or time or a combination of both. The distances are too great to travel practically. However, we have a lot to learn about physics, the space-time continuum and a lot more sciences.

If the Sci-Fi Channel wants to sue NASA, let them; but, they won't get anywhere.

Although I agree that it is useless for the Sci Fi channel to try to sue for this information. I do think that the information exists. I have always felt that it is egotistical to assume that there are not more advanced races in the universe that are capable of reaching us. And to ask a question that I hear quite often on the subject "If they have visited us, why have they not revealed themselves to the general public?" My answer is simple, they may have a non interferance policy, a "Prime Directive" if you will, that prevents them from intentionally interupting our natural rate of advancement.