Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Episode

I don't think I can name just one as there are so many that are so outstanding. If I had to choose some of my favourites would include The Measure of a Man, The Offspring, Data's Day, Brothers, Best of Both Worlds, Chain of Command, Gambit and on and on.

I cannot pick a single episode since all of them are very good. However, I can tell you that all of my most favorite episodes have one person in common. Descent, The Offspring, Measure of A Man, Data's Day, Brothers, Datalore, ect. ect.

I believe I voted for Offspring, last time, and I;ll do it again. It was probably the best episode of anything I have ever seen in anything. It was funny, sweet, Data was amazing and cute, the acting was astonishing, the script was spectacular, it had a lesson, it was action packed and interesting, and it was the personification of TNG. IMO, that is :wow:

I also loved (in 2nd place...well, 2.5 place) Time's Arrow, Brothers, Measure of Man, Schizoid Mad (oh be quiet, I liked it!), Gambit, Face of the Enemy, Realm of Fear, Darmok, Clues, Quality of Life, The Most Toys, Inheritance, and I'll add more later when I'm awake and can think properly. I honestly can't chose between them, they're all great.

I can tell you the one's i didnt like, though...Shades of Grey (and I'd watch that again too, as it had clips from GOOD episodes in it)

Favourites:

Masks, Offspring, Sub Rosa, The Host, Where Silence Has Lease, Time's Arrow, Phantasms, and the episode with Riker acting in a play and slipping into madness - What's it called? I could keep going....

Thats Frame of Mind..

I like Attached, The High Ground, Remember Me, The Big Goodbye, The Host, Cause and Effect, The Chase, True Q, Suspicions, and Sub Rosa... :)

all hail Bev!! :)

Was once Best of Both Worlds but have watched it too much so it's now Yesterday's Enterprise. Seeing the Enterprise C was so exciting. Imagine an Enterprise meeting it's predecessor!?

Cause And Effect has been my favorite since I first saw it when it originally aired. There are many others though, but I've always enjoyed that one.

I just watched Future Imperfect on DVD yesterday, that was a good one too.

Frame of Mind and Future Imperfect are the first to come to mind. Of course I'll think of more as soon as I hit reply. :wow:

"The Big Goodbye." ---- "All Good Things" -------- "Yesterday's Enterprise"

----- "Cause and Effect" --------- "Inner Light" --------------

Too many to chose from.

Favorite episode from each season becasue its hard to name just one:

Season 1: Conspiracy

Season 2: Contagion

Season 3: The Defector (It does change depending on the mood)

Season 4: The Drumhead

Season 5: Power Play

Season 6: Chain of Command

Season 7: All Good Things...

I'd have to say mine is All good things.

Every body in it gets about the same amount of screen time besides Picard, and it shows Q.

Q rules!

UPDATED LIST (I kept on editing, so here's the current list)

I believe I voted for Offspring, last time, and I;ll do it again. It was probably the best episode of anything I have ever seen in anything. It was funny, sweet, Data was amazing and cute, the acting was astonishing, the script was spectacular, it had a lesson, it was action packed and interesting, and it was the personification of TNG. IMO, that is

I also loved (in 2nd place...well, 2.5 place) Time's Arrow, Brothers, Measure of Man, Schizoid Mad (oh be quiet, I liked it!), Gambit, Face of the Enemy, Realm of Fear, Darmok, Clues, Quality of Life, The Most Toys, Yesterday's Enterprise, Inheritance, and Deja Q, and Hide and Q, and Tapestry....ok, nevermind. I'll end it there for now.

I can tell you the one's i didnt like, though...Shades of Grey (and I'd watch that again too, as it had clips from GOOD episodes in it)

Schizoid Mad (oh be quiet, I liked it!)

I love Schizoid Man!! How can anyone not?!?!? I going to paraphrase that eulogy for my epitaph! :o

I don't know...to love Takara was to know her and to know Takara was to love her....

Works for me! :)

I still think that seeing Data interact with everyone in Data's Day was great. The way he ran around Keiko trying to get her to not be mad at him anymore was so funny.

I don't know...to love Takara was to know her and to know Takara was to love her....

Works for me! :)

Those who knew Takara, loved her. Those who didn't, loved her from afar.

I just love watching that episode. "Ira Data" was just another example of the brilliance of a certain actor. I love the ending too:

Data: I hope I did nothing unbecoming for a starfleet officer.

Riker: Does wrestling a Klingon Targ ring a bell.

Data: Did I win?

I always find choosing a favourite episode so difficult. A surprise to many might be the fact that not all of my favourite episodes are "Data episodes". :laugh:

My 8 year old daughter's favourite episodes are Genesis, Cause and Effect, Power Play and The Naked Now.

I have GOT to see Data's day! I saw the last bit, the wedding, but I missed most of the rest! And I don;t remember him wrestling any klingon targ in schizoid Man...:)

I have GOT to see Data's day! I saw the last bit, the wedding, but I missed most of the rest! And I don;t remember him wrestling any klingon targ in schizoid Man...:)

He didn't. Riker was joking.

inner light, hands down...though the supporting cast leaves something to be desired sometimes, theres just something about patrick stewarts performance in it...i always tear up/cry at the end when hes like `oh, its me! im the one it finds!`

best of both worlds is another really excellent one...

inner light, hands down...though the supporting cast leaves something to be desired sometimes, theres just something about patrick stewarts performance in it...i always tear up/cry at the end when hes like `oh, its me! im the one it finds!`

best of both worlds is another really excellent one...

Who could you mean?

I understand Patrick Stewart was thrilled to have his son appear in this episode. They did make Daniel Stewart audition before he got the part.

I really liked Margot Rose as Eline in this episode. Eline is probably the only woman I liked with Picard.