Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Favourite Episode

The Pegasus, Best of Both Worlds, Chain of Command, Yesterday's Enterprise, Redemption, Booby Trap, Lower Decks.

I was quite insulted when I was reading I review of the box sets and it said that Times Arrow was a "rather weak two parter". I didn't think so...I thought it was very suspensful, well thought out, interesting, and it was a DATA episode!! lol. Anyways, I think it's the best two-parter.

I liked Times Arrow I liked all of thier costumes...

Click for Spoiler:

and the part with Geordi where he is holding the book upside down.. priceless.. :D

all hail Bev!! :D

SACRILIDGE! I don't know who some of these so called reviewers are but I think many of them would not know good Trek if it bit them ... well, you know. What did they do, pull some schmoe of the streets!

many of them would not know good Trek if it bit them ... well, you know.

:D ROFL! too true...

it really is too bad, though. THey give ST a bad name, and it usually isn't based on anything (reviewers should be above peer pressure. What's the point in reading them if they're just gonna tell you what you want to hear or, my favourite, tell you what they KNOW you don't want to hear just to be different)

how could anyone say that Times arrow was bad? If it were not for that one, the Enterprise would not ahve ever had a yellow hatted woman to run Ten Forward... :D

Love those out fits of hers!

I love Time's Arrow. I thought it was a great story. One of the best 2 parters they did. That Mr. Pickerd stuff and Jack London. I loved the way they all looked in the period costumes.

I know I've said this before, but I loved that Jack London bit. If I had any doubts about that episodes, they were erased that moment!

Like you say..its a difficult decision....one that comes to mind is"Lower Decks" mainly because the idea was brilliant and I really enjoyed seeing things from a different point of view....and not so happy an ending helped make it stand out in my mind. :)

I never thought of Riker as a scary guy before..it was refreshing.

My favorite episdoes.... Let's see...

The Inner Light. I love this episode because Picard always has wondered what life would have been like if he had of had a family instead of joining Starfleet. Plus the musical score for this epidsode is great. I love the reed that he plays and the melody that plays all through out the ep. A classic.

:cool:

Sins of the Father

Worf's character really evolved with this episode and it set the pace for more Klingon episodes to come. I never get sick of this episode.

I would say that my top ten are:

1. Conspiracy

2. Too Short a Season

3. Time Squared

4. Datalore

5. The Measure of a Man

6. Time's Arrow

7. Q Who?

8. The Best of Both Worlds

9. All Good Things

10. Yesterday's Enterprise

It's just about impossible to pick one favorite episode...How about four..?

The Best of Both Worlds

Yesterday's Enterprise

The Measure of a Man

All Good Things

Hmmm, tough.

Without looking at a list, the first ones that come to mind are:

The Best of Both Worlds

Yesterday's Enterprise

Redemption

Peak Performance - I love this ep. :huh:

Tin Man

Relics

Unification

Face of the Enemy

Q Who?

The Emissary

Second Chances

The Vengeance Factor

Allegiance

.......etc...

Wow, and that's not even all of them. :dude:

I guess my absolute favorite ( i.e. the one I watch the most often) would be "Yesterday's Enterprise". It has some of the best things that can be in an ep: great dialogue, timeline alterations, Guinan, surprises (Tasha), a new ship to see, and a battle. Coolness. :)