Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Unicorns in Star Trek V..?

I know that I'm opening the door for a lot of critism on Star Trek V but I don't think it's as bad as some people think..I was watching the DVD last night and I noticed something I hadn't seen before..The horses that Kirk and company ride into Paradise City have a horn in the middle of their head..I actually hadn't noticed it until Shatner and his daughter were talking about it during their commentary..Seems like originally they were really going to look like Unicorns but Gene was totally against the idea..They ended up just being a small horn on a dark colored horse..How do you think Kirk would have looked riding into Paradise City on a Unicorn..?.. :clap:

Never happen, only the pure can approach a unicorn.  Kirk, well....

Stardate:213797.7

Yeh Kirk definitly isnt pure thats for sure :clap:

I think Star Trek 5 should be given a new ending: one where they wake up and it was all a terrible dream. After all, "Life is but a dream...." groan

I never noticed that...

I like Star Trek V.I know most don't....but,it has its moments,like Spock manning the guns of the Klingon warship...

Hrmm,yeah,or he and Jim's almost-hug."Not in front of the Klingons."Har,I love that... :blink:

I noticed the Unicorn but didnt think anything of it untill now. Strange u see things in star trek and dont even blink no matter how strange it is.

:lol:

I enjoy ST: 5. It's biggest problem was with the skimpy budget paramount allotted it. :lol:

I never thought of that animal to be a true Unicorn, I always believed it could be an animal the Unicorn [Legend] was based upon. :lol: