Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigRedManiac

Big Red Maniac

To tell the truth,I registered here because this site has a cool sports forum,free of the usual obnoxious jerks and gaggle of idiots most other sports forums have....

I do like Star Trek,though.Especially,Enterprise,which I watch fairly regularly.So don't be surprised if I jump into a few Trek discussions as well.

I'm called the Big Red Maniac because my favorite sport team wears red uniforms...the Arizona Cardinals.And I am a rabid fan,attending most home games and cheering on the Big Red Machine no matter what their win-loss record is,or who they have starting.Go Cards!!!!!!!! B)

Welcome to the board!

I too am a huge NFL fan as well as a couple other sports. If this was a couple years ago we'd be rival fans, I'm a life long Eagles fan. I was sorry to see Emmitt Smith get hurt so early in the season, I had hoped he'd come in and do something for the Cards.

Hello,and welcome.So,BigRedManiac...do you go to the games decked out in face paint,wigs,or other items like my oldest daughter likes to do?Whenever she attends a Sharks game,she has her face painted with the Sharks logo,wears an oversized jersey and just really gets into the game.The crowds love her! B)

Hello BigRedManiac and Welcome Aboard...I also like a team that wears red..However mine is the Red Sox..! Game 7 of the ALCS tonight..Go Sox!

wavey.gifWelcome to startrekfans!

:clap: We're all happy to have you as a productive part of this community which ever forum is your favorite, thanks for joining us!