Captain Jean-Luc Picard

How do you group the movies?

How do you group the movies?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How do you group the movies?

• 10 "Star Trek" movies
    • 6 TOS & 4 TNG movies
    • 6 TOS, 1 TOS/TNG, and 3 TNG movies

I was just currious, how do you guys group the Trek movies? I keep my movies in alphabetical order with the Trek movies and Stargate coming first. With that said, I just see it as 10 Trek movies, I don't group them off. Anywho, how do you group the movies?

I just lump 'em all together as Star Trek movies. :bow: I'm not good at organizing anything, it's a good thing they're numbered! (Well, at least some of them are.)

Although I prefer the TOS movies I group all 10 Trek movies together..I don't separate them into TOS and TNG just 1-10..

I voted 10. Although, even though the even/odd thing holds true, Generations, and Insurrection were worse than ST5, and The Motion Picture.

I voted for "6 TOS, 1 TOS/TNG, and 3 TNG movies". I cannot decide if "Generations" is a TNG or a TOS movie so I stay with that option :bow:

Of course, it are 10 Star Trek movies, but I like to think of them as TOS and TNG movies :bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:213789.9

I group them in 10.I have always thought Generations should of been Star Trek VII,First Contact Star Trek VIII,Insurrection Star Trek IX,and Nemesis Star Trek X

Stardate:213789.9

I group them in 10.I have always thought Generations should of been Star Trek VII,First Contact Star Trek VIII,Insurrection Star Trek IX,and Nemesis Star Trek X

Those movies are 7, 8, 9, & 10. I'm not sure I know what you mean. I was referring to grouping them by series or as a series of movies on their own.

OK, heh, I changed my vote... B)

I decided that I group them as TOS & TNG.  Why you might ask?  Well, becuase Movies 1-6 continue TOS while Movies 7-10 continue TNG.  I keep the TOS movies with TOS and the TNG movies with TNG. B)

Me,too.

OK, heh, I changed my vote... :lol:

I decided that I group them as TOS & TNG.  Why you might ask?  Well, becuase Movies 1-6 continue TOS while Movies 7-10 continue TNG.  I keep the TOS movies with TOS and the TNG movies with TNG. :lol:

I changed my vote back to "the 10 movies". B)

I haven't seen all of the movies yet.Only Generations,First Contact,Insurrection,and nemesis.

From what I have read about them,I would call them 6 Original Series and 4 Next Generation.