Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

How Spiritual Are You?

You Are Somewhat Spiritual

spiritual-2.jpg

You believe it is important to have a higher purpose in life, when you can find one.

You are still searching somewhat. You don't feel as connected to the world as you'd like.

You may not feel like you have all the answers, but you believe questioning is important.

You likely don't follow any one religion. You are open to many beliefs and philosophies.

How Spiritual Are You?

You Are Super Spiritual

spiritual-3.jpg

You are in touch with the world around you, and you find peace in connecting with others.

You believe that every life is special and that every life has a purpose.

You value harmony and understanding. You try not to judge, bicker, and fight.

As simple as it sounds, you truly think it's important to make the world a better place.

You Are Super Spiritual

spiritual-3.jpg

You are in touch with the world around you, and you find peace in connecting with others.

As simple as it sounds, you truly think it's important to make the world a better place.

You Are Super Spiritual

spiritual-3.jpg

How Spiritual Are You?

You Are Not Spiritual

You tend to be a very facts oriented person. For you, life is about what is true.

You don't really concern yourself with spirituality or religion. You prefer what's real.

You try your best to be a good person and make good decisions, but you don't worry about your life's purpose.

You just take things as they come. You don't look for meaning where there isn't any.

spiritual-3.jpg

You Are Super Spiritual

Spiritual means you believe in a higher being or force. Religious means you believe in a certain theology or practice such as Budda or Catholicism. I think that is it in a simple form, you could expand on it I guess.

Maybe this is a post for Religion Talk but I have a different take:

"Spiritual but not religious" is a cop-out for those who have religious beliefs but either don't know which religion to identify with those beliefs or (most likely) are trying to avoid the stigma of religion.

Maybe this is because most of us are from the US which is more Christian than most but I have yet to see someone who grew up in Jewish or Muslim or Hindu cultures clain they are "spiritual but not religious". I can see a case for those growing up in Buddhist cultures claiming to be spiritual but not religious but for whatever reason they don't. Then again Busshism is more of a philosophy than a religion.

I agree with you, that sounds very logical. :sick:

However, I don't believe the intent of the OP was to start a debate about it. Please feel free to start a topic on it in the appropriate forum.

You can move it there if you wish. If this was a poll instead of a quiz that's where it would have ended up. Placing it here because it got it's start as an outside quiz seems rather arbitrary.

It seems to me that "spiritual but not religious" people are trying to say that spirituality and religion are separate things. If that were true there would also be "not spiritual but religious" people. It makes about as much sense as being "horny but not sexual".

Of course I'm not spiritual or religious.