Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

RunPee.Com

Yep, this website gives advice on when to make the bathroom break in a movie so you'll miss the least amount of important stuff. At first I thought it was a joke but they did an interview on NPR. :)

runpee.com

One of the benefits of waiting for the DVD is you choose your own pee time.

When you are fat man on water pills DVDs are the only way to GO! (did you get it)

I think so. You are suggesting that fat men buy DVDs so they can stop the playback to use the bathroom without missing part of the movie. The verb "GO" indicates bathroom use.

What I hate even more than that is sitting with someone who knows damn well I am going to ask what happened while I was gone and just says "Oh, nothing happened." You mean to tell me they wasted 5 minutes of film time on nothing?

That site would have come in VERY handy when my girlfriend at the time *cajoled* me into taking her to see Titanic. When we got out of that theater there was even a line at the men's room.

BTW HATED the movie but it sure put her into a romantic mood :)

I think this site is stupid. And btw, chick fiks are the most boring thing in the world, the only good scene in Titanic was when, well it was a good chick flik/part documentary? but as far as seeing it in theaters, nuh uh noway no how! But it does make a little seven-eight year old cry at the end, trust me, i9 saw it at that age, and well i just saw 3 the other day now thats a good homage to the best nascar driver other then Petty, "Daddy" Earnhart, man i miss him.

I know what you mean. I was forced to see Shakespeare In Love because that was the only way I would get to see Fight Club. What the heck is up with these chick flicks?

I'm a chick, and occasionally will watch a chick flic....but yeah dont always get them. And as for having to go during a movie... right now for me DVDs beat the heck out of a first run movie for the main fact of the pause button!! Not to mention it takes so long to get out when the theater is crowded so you miss a bit more because you arent paying attention to the movie because you're more worried about stomping someones feet, purse, hidden sodas/food, theater foot etc. Oh, and if you have to deal with stairs there's that too... :superhappy: unless :whistling: you WANT to do those things.

I've seen, so far this year, Night in the Museum II, Star Trek XI and The Fast & The Furious. And except for TFTF, I missed sections of the film because I just had to go. TFTF I had to go BAD by the last 30 minutes, but stayed put so someone didnt take my seat. It was so packed that we originally were sitting on the floor and the cops were trying to kick us out even though we showed tickets that we purchased way in advance and had gotten there early.... but that gripe is an entirely different thread. :iwo:

So definitely hear, hear on the glories of pause & DVDs!! And the site was amusing btw