Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

archerfan

My first post...

Just registered and wanted to say hello to everyone.. ;) I loved last nights episode "Impulse".

It was nice to see Archers softer side return..Jolene did a great job in the acting department...This season is looking really good...What did you all think?

Hello archerfan and Welcome Aboard. I thought 'Impulse' was a very good episode too. I liked it alot..This season of Enterprise is off to a good start with these episodes..I look forward to them every week..

welcome to Startrekfans, I am your encyclopedia, if you have any questions regarding the Star Trek world, please PM me....

i would love to see Impulse, but being an Aussie i dont see much of the new stuff!

Welcome, Archerfan!!!

Great, another fan of my fav Captain !!!!

I haven't seen Impulse yet. In Germany they still air season 2. But this evening I got an e-mail from a friend. She announced me a copy of "Rajiin" and "Impulse". Hopefully I'll have it by beginning of next week. I hardly can stand the time until I'll receive it.

WELCOME ABOARD

ARCHERFAN !!!

Good to see we have another fan of my favorite Captain! I thought Impulse was a good episode also! See you around the boards!