Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

What Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

My favorite GS cookie :notworthy:

You Are Caramel deLites / Samosas

carameldelites.jpg

You are blessed with a brilliant, dynamic mind. It's sometimes hard to figure out what your focus should be.

You're the type of person who does almost everything well. You are very competent but also unfocused.

You're not an easy person to pin down. You are vibrantly complex.

You have many facets to your personality, and they're often in competition with one another.

You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos

You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.

Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

Whats bad is I don't Like them :notworthy: I am more the Mint Chocolate type. But the stuff underneath is true.

You Are Caramel deLites / Samosas

You are blessed with a brilliant, dynamic mind. It's sometimes hard to figure out what your focus should be.

You're the type of person who does almost everything well. You are very competent but also unfocused.

You have many facets to your personality, and they're often in competition with one another

I like them, but nowhere near my favorite. Tagalongs, Trefoils, Allovers... But I do like Samosas. Don't care too much for Thin Mints, though.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.

Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

I prefer samosas

You Are Caramel deLites / Samosas carameldelites.jpg

You have many facets to your personality, and they're often in competition with one another.

peanutbuttersandwiches.jpg

WOOHOO! My favorite Girl Scout cookie!