Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

[S] "Impluse" airdate 10/8

I agree with Alterego about the lighting. The strobe effects bothered me too, and I kept thinking that the actors might have had a hard time dealing with the fluctuating light level. Other than that, the episode was AWESOME!!!

Click for Spoiler:

It was interesting that in the dream sequence, T'Pol was wearing a totally new outift. And she was not sitting with Trip, even though he had asked her to attend. ;)

Click for Spoiler:

It was interesting that in the dream sequence, T'Pol was wearing a totally new outift. And she was not sitting with Trip, even though he had asked her to attend.

It sure showed that he's in her thoughts, though. Archer and Malcolm? No where to be found. Trip bugs her but he's on her mind and in her subconscious. ;):b-day:

Edited by bysty

Click for Spoiler:

It was interesting that in the dream sequence, T'Pol was wearing a totally new outift. And she was not sitting with Trip, even though he had asked her to attend.

It sure showed that he's in her thoughts, though. Archer and Malcolm? No where to be found. Trip bugs her but he's on her mind and in her subconscious. :P :o

Good point, good point!

I liked this episode generally, but I, too, liked last week's better.

Why, oh, why did I get watching ANOTHER Trek?

Edited by bysty

I guess I was a little affected by so many Vulcans being killed...that there was nothing that could be done to save them. Still, of all people the Vulcans would view Archer's decision to destroy the Seleya as the only logical option. And when they get back to Earth and inform the Vulcans of the cause of the insanity on their rescue ship, this will contribute to an increase in respect the Vulcans have for humans.

I was not as impressed as you guys were.  It just seems to me all action and no plot.  It was a fun runaround but that was all.  I have said this before it just seems that when they go away from the arc which you have to now and again to keep the arc fresh they seem to run out of ideas.  That is just what I think.

5 out of 10

I tend to agree with you... actually I think I've reached the point it isn't worth staying up to watch.

Well I reviewed the episode today and it was not as bad as the first time around, far less annoying and I was able to pick on some plot points I missed before. I actually found myself getting into it, leaning forward and clenching my fists in anticipation, the flashing was still overplayed though so my 2nd impressions rating: 8 1/2 out of 10.