Sign in to follow this  
chimei01

Notice Trip's Trimming

Greetings...

Was watching the rerun of ST:ENT and noticed that Trip has been doing some shaving. In the opening scene between him and T'Pol, it's quite clear that he has shaved his chest since he disrobed for T'Pol the first time.

Now this might be subtle, and it may be a habit of Connor T...but it certainly is sexy. Any thoughts?

:look:

He looks sexy either way :look: but I prefer a man with a hairy chest myself. Actually, I wonder why he would do it right now when his (delectable) hairy chest has been on display so many times, including the first massage scene with T'Pol.

Guest Guest

I too prefer the smooth look. So much sexier. You can see the line and sculpting of the musculature. And yes, it does appear that Connor has been doing some extra time in the gym! ;)

He looks sexy either way :b-day:  but I prefer a man with a hairy chest myself. Actually, I wonder why he would do it right now when his (delectable) hairy chest has been on display so many times, including the first massage scene with T'Pol.

Glad to see we men with hairy chests are still appreciated.I saw a poll on HBO a few years ago that showed that American and Canadian women preferred smooth-chested men,while women from Europe were divided.with northern Europeans preferring hairy chests,and western europeans preferring the smooth,hairless look.Japanese women (and most asian women in general)also liked hairy chests.

I thought that was interesting. ;)

I do not understand that. Hairy chests are a quintessential example of raw masculinity and testosterone. I don't understand this need to shave them. I never thought we'd see a point where men were ashamed of their bodies like women can be. The Europeans have a much healthier perspective IMHO.

I'm still not convinced Trinneer shaved his chest. That camera angle was pretty tight and his chest hair is much lighter colored than Bakula's. Bakula. Talk about a sculpted adonis; Bakula's physical attractiveness certainly isn't hindered by his hairy chest. Why should he shave it? Maybe it's an age thing. I'm 38. It seems as if hairlessness is celebrated by generation Y, but not by me. They have a right to their preferences, of course (as subjective opinion can't be labeled right or wrong) but I must be becoming a cranky old woman. I just don't understand that. I also don't understand how anyone could possibly find Justin Timberlake or Ashton Kutcher sexy, either. Is there a young lady on the forum who could make me possibly understand what the appeal of Ashton Kutcher is? ;) Give me Scott and Connor any day. Rugged men. ;):b-day:

Edited by MoulinRouge

Give me Scott and Connor any day. Rugged men

Guys like Timberlake and Kutcher are goobers compared to real men like Scott and Conner.. ;)