Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Which ship is your favorite prototype?

Which ship is your favorite prototype?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which ship is your favorite prototype?

• NX-01 Enterprise
    • U.S.S. Excelsior NCC-2000
    • U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205

As far as well known prototype ships seen in Trek, I believe it was just these 3.

So, which one is your favorite?

As far as "prototypes" go, my vote goes to Excelsior.

Woops, ment to type NX-2000, if Mod's can edit polls, would one of you guys mind? THANS!

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I have seen the Enterprise version on "Enterprise" . I do not recall seeing the other two. Which episode of which series, or which movie ( I have seen them all) do they appear? :

:naughty: :P

I have seen the Enterprise version on "Enterprise" . I do not recall seeing the other two.  Which episode of which series, or which movie ( I have seen them all) do they appear? :

:naughty:  :P

Stardate:213756.9

The Defiant is in DS9 and the Excelsior makes its first appearance in Star Trek III I think.

My faovrite is the Defiant.I always loved watching that ship fight

Enterprise NX-01.I love the no-frills utilitarian look of the ship.It doesn't look too far advanced from something we might see on a state-of-the-art US Navy vessel.I hated the way 24th-century Starfleet vessels looked more like luxury hotels inside,than working ships.

I have seen the Enterprise version on "Enterprise" . I do not recall seeing the other two.  Which episode of which series, or which movie ( I have seen them all) do they appear? :

:P  :naughty:

???? uhhh the defiant is the most beautiful ship ever constructed...a work of art...(its in season 4 credits and on) while the exelcsior is the cadillac of starships as far as im concerned...its outlasted all but the miranda class starships in the 24th century if im not mistaken...

I really like the Excelsior class starships, I think that it is surprising that they had survived to the TNG era.

Click for Spoiler:

exeldocup.jpg Edited by Captain Holland

I like the NX-01 the best. I was never that addicted to the Defiant, I just don't like the design :P

And, everything started with the NX-01, so this ship gets my vote here :naughty:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have seen the Enterprise version on "Enterprise" . I do not recall seeing the other two.  Which episode of which series, or which movie ( I have seen them all) do they appear?

:laugh:  :look:

The NX-01 Enterprise is NX-class. :look:

As for the other 2 ships...

U.S.S. Excelsior NX-2000 - Seen in movies 3-6 (ship only makes a cameo in 4&5) and in VOY "Flashback".

U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205 - Seen in DS9 seasons 3-7 and makes a cameo in the 8th movie.

The Enterprise NX-01 is my obvious chose! It is such a sleek little ship, a bit on the sexy side.

Wouldn't mind parking it in orbit over my house! Anyone want to beam up and take a quick trip somewhere? :drool:

It was hard choice between the Enterprise NX-01 and the defaint, but the defaint won a great war ship. But the first every starship didn't come very far behind.

NX-01 Enterprise.

In case your interested you should pick the latest copy of the ST Communicator, it includes four pages of labeled exterior upgrade (re-fit) feature photos and a cutaway view. The Fore and Aft views are my favorite to look at, that is one beautiful flying saucer!

I voted for the Defiant..I like that ship..As someone once said.."Tough Little Ship"..

NX-01 Enterprise.

In case your interested you should pick the latest copy of the ST Communicator, it includes four pages of labeled exterior upgrade (re-fit) feature photos and a cutaway view. The Fore and Aft views are my favorite to look at, that is one beautiful flying saucer!

AE, get that magazine in your scanner and show us the nice pics. ;)

Communicator is a great mag..I have been getting it for about a year now..You guys should check it out..It always has a lot of great things in it..And yes the NX-01 stuff in the latest one is awesome..

A hard choice.I like both the NX-01 and the Defiant.Ultimately I picked the Defiant,because of its speed and firepower.Also I like the bridge architecture and layout.Still,I really like Enterprise too.As for the Excelsior,its okay,but I have never been a fan of the larger ships.

The NX-01 is cool... but the Defiant is SUPER COOL! So of course my vote goes for the Defiant.