Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

NHL HOCKEY POOL

I here by tip my hat to edmcgon. Well played.

I can't believe I lost a hockey pool to a guy from Georgia :laugh: , no offense. I just don't associate Georgia with hockey knowledge.

Any chances of a playoff pool, Takara? Maybe get some of the new Canadian members in who weren't here when this one started.

I've been thinking about that with a slightly different format. I should have something posted very soon.

Sounds good.

Another possible format is for every who is in to pick the team they think will win each series and the number of games they win it in. One point is awarded for every correct team and correct number of games. They don't both need to be correct to earn points. The person also picks a Stanley Cup winner at the start as a tie breaker. That's what me and my friends are doing at school.

I here by tip my hat to edmcgon. Well played.

I can't believe I lost a hockey pool to a guy from Georgia :laugh: , no offense. I just don't associate Georgia with hockey knowledge.

I can't say I blame you Jack. I don't either. However, I do know fantasy sports. I routinely do fantasy football. I have even done some baseball and basketball.

I would like to thank you all. One last thing:

You have been assimilated. Have a nice day!:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl: