Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Vash

E.C.H.

Who here thinks we needed more of the E.C.H. he was one of my favorite characters....

Ps: i cant believe he chose the name Bob...

ECH? Yes, that was a VERY good one! I loved the doctor in command of the Voyager.

He is my fave char, I like him even more as the ECH :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

The ECH got 2 appearances, "Workforce" and "Renassiance Man". Would have been nice to see the EMH upgraded as the ECH a few more times, but I prefer the EMH.

Now that Voyager returned to Earth 16 years early, think "the Doctor" will still end up as Bob? :laugh:

Guest Guest

Hi there :laugh:

I loved the ECH!! I prefer him as the doctor but it was a great story. I think I'm getting confused here but was he day dreaming about becoming the ECH in Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy?? Or have I got my episodes mixed up with some others?? I'm only new to the world of Star Trek and I haven't seen all the episodes so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Linda

no guest, in TTDS the doc was daydreaming, but Janeway thought it was a good idea...thats why its been added to his program.

by the way...i like the doctor either way!

I think that the doctor should download all his medical knowledge into a new E.M.H. then go through starfleet academy and file for a command position!

no guest, in TTDS the doc was daydreaming, but Janeway thought it was a good idea...thats why its been added to his program.

by the way...i like the doctor either way!

He was daydreaming, yes but at the end he actually plays the role of E.C.H. to fool the aliens (They kind of reminded me of the Packleds). So in essence he was the E.C.H. in 3 episodes but only officially in 2.

i think that mabe there shold have been an episode where they encountered a temporal anomaly and in it the E.C.H. had command of the crew seeing as janeway had died in some accident then the doctor could have become envious of his "commanding" temporal counterpart but the future doctor feels bad about how he became captain and stops the event that kiled the captain!

naw it was bob... very sad if you ask me but i think i out qouted again if people continue to post here will they plz read my idea?

actually Capt.Vash the doctor's name was Joe.....Endgame:

Paris at the reunion party at the beginning "It took you 33 years to come up with Joe"

it was the doc's wife's grandfather's name.

also it was in an alternate time, and so would not actually stick.

i burst out laughing when he was activated as the EMH and his pips popped out on his collar...

Hi there :laugh:

I laughed at that moment too. I also loved the scene when he activates the ECH and Janeway is watching - and she says "Nice Touch" when all the pips pop up on his collar. Then when Janeway is telling The Doctor what to say to those aliens and he keeps improvising. She told him to stop improvising. That was funny!!

Linda