Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kira Phaserman

Kira Phaserman's Log

HELLO FROM THE PHASERMAN HOUSE HOLD!!!

Hey everyone! Its been along time since I have had a chance to come here. Just a couple of over due updates. Gary Phaserman and I are the proud parents of 4 month old Johnathan Phaserman, he is a welcome addition to the phaserman family born May 9th 2008 he is currently 14 lbs 7 ounces and 25 inches tall.

Gary and I have currently been married 1 year 1 month and sum odd days I lose track after awhile.

I am a stay at home mom and little Johnathan is turning out to be quiet the little trekkie!!

The rest of the Phaserman's are doing well.

Attached is a photo of the newest Phaserman

Always

Kira

post-4564-1221527267_thumb.jpg

Thank you Thank you hes such a handful

Little JR as we call him has been rolling over since he was 2 weeks now he does it like a pro and thats how he gets around. He walks supported and is already eating solid foods has been for a month now already teething. Hes getting good at sitting up unsupported. Hes just to anxious to grow up lol He says momma I dont think he knows what it means he just knows when he says it I come running lol

Other then that Gary is the new GM for a Domino's store here in IL. We still live in Chicago and Maddie Phaserman is now married!!!

Why is it men can't seem to grasp that fact that woman have needs. Emotional needs that need to be met. My husband just doesn't seem to get that. He seems to think the world revolves around him and what he wants and he has no regard for the people in his life that make sure that he gets what he wants.

I know you have heared the saying behind every great man there is an even greater woman... Well in this case I think its true. Not to toot my own horn or anything but let me give you an example...

There was a deal made that at night when JR woke up I would get up with him in the morning Gary would get up with him. Well Gary's work schedual has been a mess and he hasn't been getting home till 2 am and then haveing to be up at 7 to go back to work so I have been letting him sleep as late as possiable and makeing sure he has breakfast coffee and work stuff already so that he can grab it and go in the morning in the meantime I have been getting up with JR sacraficeing what little sleep I get to make sure that Gary has his sleep.

We live with Gary's parents and to ensure that we still live here I cook, clean, and do what ever I am told/asked. Now when it was confermed that I was preg with JR and there was no fear of loseing him his parents INVITED us to live with them... We did not ask. Now I could understand them asking to clean up our mess and theres if we wern't paying rent but we pay 100s of dollars that we were assured when I came back to IL that we wouldn't have to pay just to live here.

Please keep in mind that ALL of my family live on the east coast in Maine for all of you who don't know where that is ask Kor I'm sure he could tell you. Gary was supposed to come live with me in maine but instead he stalled and stalled until I finnaly gave in to his pressure and came back to IL becasue I was assured that everything would be diffrent this time... If anything our situation is worse and now we have a 4 month old to take care of. My friends and family want to help me but they are all on the East Coast so I am sucluded doing the dutiful house wife thing.

Now I have sarcrafised my schooling to see to it that JR is taken care of I was assured when i started school that my in laws or Gary would take him so that I could do HW and what not. That didn't happen I fell so far behind that I was dropped from classes....

Gary is in control of our money.. Infact I have no money it is all his because my job does not pay me in cash but in rewards in the form of a darling little boy. Now that is all well and good but you can't live off of the rewards of being a parent in this day and age.

Gary assured me that I would get breaks to spend time doing what I love to do... However that doesn't happen.

Gary is starting to treat me like property instead of his partner, his lover, and his wife. Instead I have become a piece of property that is only taken out to show off and then tucked away back in the house where I "belong"

I appologize if my ramblings offends anyone... These are just me feelings

Have you actually sat down with him and explained how you feel, or did he have to read this to find them out? Gary seems like a reasonable man, just explain to him your inner thoughts.

I agree with MrPsychic. You also need to stand up for yourself and your son. Also strongly point what you want in your relationship.

I agree. I do keep most of problems that I have with my husband off the boards. What I do post about my family is just the light stuff that I and husband laugh about.

I'm not gonna live this way. It just ain't family life!

Well... it ain't "Ozzie and Harriet."

-From Raising Arizona

No "Ozzie and Harriet" just the "Real World" all relationships have their ups and downs. You just have to weigh all the ups against all the downs if it balances out or you have more ups that's wonderful, however if its mostly downs. Then its time for the "Family Meeting" about making some changes for the better.

Good luck,

I want to appologize for going on like I did it was a rough night when I posted that.

I have talked with him though he doesn't seem to listen *sigh*

My biggest concern is JR's happyness and well being

Have you tried it's the 21st Century not the The Middle Ages, or Medieval Times any longer speech? :love:

Standard speech found in every wife handbook......... :rolleyes:

Have you tried it's the 21st Century not the The Middle Ages, or Medieval Times any longer speech? :P

Standard speech found in every wife handbook......... :laugh:

Men love that speech too. :naughty:

We need to marry Kevin off, so he can experience the pleasure of hearing it. :rolleyes:

And I need to marry Irene off, so she can experience the joy of giving it. :love:

Have you tried it's the 21st Century not the The Middle Ages, or Medieval Times any longer speech? :P

Standard speech found in every wife handbook......... :laugh:

Men love that speech too. :naughty:

We need to marry Kevin off, so he can experience the pleasure of hearing it. :rolleyes:

And I need to marry Irene off, so she can experience the joy of giving it. :love:

I hear a match-making plane there.

Have you tried it's the 21st Century not the The Middle Ages, or Medieval Times any longer speech? :rolleyes:

Many times..

I'm sorry to burden you all with my marital issues maybe I should just pull a Gibbs move(NCIS) and slap him upside the back of the head...

Did you try the Gibbs attention getter maneuver yet? :congrats: Hope things have smoothed out since that post.