Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Error U825

I keep getting the error code of Error U825. I went to Parachat's site and it just gave this bit of "help":

Some of my users see Error U825 when they try to log into my ParaChat room. What would be the cause, and how do I resolve it?

Solution:

Error U825 is a user authentication error. It is usually attributable to an incorrect authentication URL that is set in the ParaChat service administration web page.

In Invision Power Board (IPB), it may also be seen by a user who is not a member of an IPB message board User Group that has been granted permission to access the chat room. You may open a support ticket with our Support Team to provide an admin user name and password for your IPB message board so that they may access its Admin CP. We would be pleased to review your ParaChat implementation.

I was wondering if anyone else got it, or it was just me.

This maybe :Hmmm...: but lately when I go to forums at the top of the page it kicks me out and I have to relog in. when it does let me which is seldom after I post and go to a different topic I get kicked out.

I was just in the chatroom and it was working fine until I typed in a bunch of non-sequiters and it gave me this message:

Err 3582. Warning! Your actions may prevent further access to the chat room.

So I apologized and didn't have any further problems. :Hmmm...:

I can access the chat room fine, now. The problem was probably on Parachat's end, I saw dozens of other sites with the same problem when I googled it.