Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

VBG and RC's vacation pictures

I don't have even half the pictures uploaded to the gallery yet, but we took hundreds and this is going to take a while to sort. :blink: Here's a few of my favorites and a link to the gallery album. I'm sure Kevin will add some here too.

Kevin and Mandy's Vacation Gallery Album

Click for Spoiler:

img060.jpg

img059.jpg

vegas_08_133.jpg

vegas_08_143.jpg

vegas_08_150.jpg

vegas_08_phone_012.jpg

Vegas_030.JPG

Great pics! Do you have any of VBG without the hat (other than the helicopter pic)? That would be nice to have in case we need to doctor any pictures up. :blink:

Nope, the hat was glued on about 3 years ago and won't come off lol

Actually, I had a hat with me the entire time I was out because if I didn't have a hat on in that sun my head would get burned. So in the future I guess PorthosBeachGuy will just have to be wearing a hat... lol

Great pics! That hekicopter ride around Vegas must have been awesome!

The Experience pics looked great too. I'm really going to miss that place.

Great pics! That hekicopter ride around Vegas must have been awesome!

The Experience pics looked great too. I'm really going to miss that place.

Yeah, the Strip Tour by air was awesome. I have the whole tour on video. I'll put it up on YouTube and then here as soon as I get it onto a DVD from my camera.

The Experience's Klingon ride video didn't really turn out all that great because of the way I had to hold the camera but I'll put it up soon too so people can at least get an idea of what it was like.

I've got some of the videos uploaded to YouTube now so I'll post them here. I did the Experience videos first but I also have some from the Helicopter tour we took and the Lake Mead Cruise and Hoover Dam tour that we took. I'll post those once I get a chance to process them.

These are of The Experience. Some of the video in the Klingon ride don't show what's happening on the screen but that's because of how I had to hold the camera so they wouldn't see that I was taking video.

This is the water show at the Bellagio from the 20th of August (Wednesday)

This is us walking to the Stratosphere tower and on the tower getting ready to go onto a ride:

This is a tour of my room in the Luxor, if I had thought about it I would have given Mandy the camera so she could have taken video of her room too but I just didn't think about it.

This is at Circus Circus in their Adverturedome park:

My room was a total mess anyway lol

lol So was mine but I shot the video after I packed everything up so it just looked somewhat tidy in the video lol

Here's a few more videos from the trip...

This is on the Riverboat Cruise on Lake Mead at the Hoover Dam

This is inside the Hoover Dam

This is walking around the strip (This one was for Amy lol)

This is the helicopter tour of the strip that we took

This was on my plane on the way to Vegas, flying over part of the Grand Canyon

Thanks. I had hoped to get more than that but that's all I was able to see out my window.

Here's a few more videos:

Flying over the Hoover Dam:

Right after landing in Vegas:

Standing on the strip in Vegas:

Inside Caesars Palace

Here's one last one I uploaded this evening. It's outside the Luxor and walking over to Ny Ny for Mandy's first ever Roller Coaster ride. I didn't get video of that though, she said she'd kill me if I did lol.

Can you tell I really hate having cameras on me? :b-day:

As I've been looking at the photos and watching the videos, I was thinking that there should have been more pictures of you and Kevin. Although I'm in very few of my own vacation pictures so I guess I shouldn't talk. lol

As I've been looking at the photos and watching the videos, I was thinking that there should have been more pictures of you and Kevin. Although I'm in very few of my own vacation pictures so I guess I shouldn't talk. lol

I'm usually the one taking the pictures so I'm rarely in any. Mandy got me in a few though. As for the videos, I was the one with the video camera so that made it hard for me to be in them lol.

I'm usually the one taking the pictures so I'm rarely in any. Mandy got me in a few though. As for the videos, I was the one with the video camera so that made it hard for me to be in them lol.

What? Handing the video camera to Mandy would have been too difficult for you???

What? Handing the video camera to Mandy would have been too difficult for you???

She refused to do it.

Terrific Pics! :b-day:

Thanks, we took a lot of pictures and with my camera I can take stills out of the videos so the number of possible pictures is almost endless.

My camera does a great job with video but the stills are just "ok", I think Mandy's pictures came out better.

VBG I think I know what is wrong with your camera, you didn't take enough pictures of the lovely Mandy.

:b-day: Very cool pics of STF's very own "Dynamic Duo"..Kevin and Mandy,all i can say is lucky lucky lucky..lol na glad you both enjoyed it and thanks for sharing them with us.

:cold: mabe i could paste myself into the pics with photoshop..kinda like i was in the back ground(and NO not that damn piggy machine kev)..lol

(and NO not that damn piggy machine kev)..lol

:b-day:

I gotta learn to stop doing that :cold:

:b-day:

LOL Well maybe a year from now we'll have a real picture of you sitting at that very machine winning lots of money and becoming a "Rich Little Piggie" lol

:cold:

LOL Well maybe a year from now we'll have a real picture of you sitting at that very machine winning lots of money and becoming a "Rich Little Piggie" lol

LMAO that would make deb very happy and anything is better then hearing "Aww poor little piggy".....vegas on the table so who knows "A Hang In Vegas" would make a sweet title for the home vid..lol i did think of Hang does vegas but i kinda remember another film which is well known on the*cough* x-rated section of the vid store and i dont want to give people the wrong idea :b-day: