Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Theunicornhunter

What do you stand for?

test

You want to protect human rights.

You believe every person on earth has certain basic rights, and you're on a mission to be sure those rights aren't taken away. For starters, you want to be sure everyone in your town and around the world has access to food, water, and shelter, and is treated fairly by other people. You'd probably feel good about working with an international relief organization or an anti-discrimination group. If you're looking for a way to get more involved in this cause, check out Youth Noise, a website that lists lots of volunteer opportunities for young people.

You believe every person on earth has certain basic rights, and you're on a mission to be sure those rights aren't taken away. For starters, you want to be sure everyone in your town and around the world has access to food, water, and shelter, and is treated fairly by other people. You'd probably feel good about working with an international relief organization or an anti-discrimination group. If you're looking for a way to get more involved in this cause, check out Youth Noise, a website that lists lots of volunteer opportunities for young people.

32% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.

You stand for protecting the environment.

Whether you're focused on stopping global warming, saving endangered species, keeping garbage out of the ocean, or encouraging people to live more sustainable lives, you're on a mission to preserve the planet for future generations. You'd probably like working with an environmental organization to educate other people and encourage them to take action. If you're looking for a way to get more involved in this cause, check out Youth Noise, a website that lists lots of volunteer opportunities for young people.

Were some of those questions tough decisions? Take the quiz again, and see what else you stand for.

Like this quiz? Send it to a friend!

32% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.

"You support the arts."You support the arts.You love being around talented people and beautiful things, so you'd probably like working with an art museum or cultural organization. If you're an artist, look for ways to share your creativity with other people. If you like spending time with children, try volunteering for a program where you can encourage kids to make the most of their artistic abilities. Maybe you'll inspire someone to pick up a paintbrush, a guitar, or a video camera for the first time! If you're looking for a way to get more involved in this cause, check out Youth Noise, a website that lists lots of volunteer opportunities for young people.

I'd take this test bu it looks too absolute for me. I feel VERY strongly about protecting Human Rights and protecting the environmet...I don't want to choose! :D

I'd take this test bu it looks too absolute for me. I feel VERY strongly about protecting Human Rights and protecting the environmet...I don't want to choose! :D

Agreed. I got the environment but that's hardly the only cause I'm passionate about.

You support helping out in a crisis.

If there's a local or national disaster, you'll drop everything to help in any way you can. You seem like someone who jumps right in, determined to make a difference. Put all that energy to good use by helping to build a house for a homeless family, collecting used-but-still-wearable clothing, or cooking and serving food at a local shelter. To find organizations in your community that need immediate assistance, check out Youth Noise, a website that lists lots of volunteer opportunities for young people.

You stand for animal rights.

If a polar bear, a baby seal, or any other animal is in danger, you'll do anything you can to keep it safe. Since animals can't speak for themselves, they're lucky to have you speaking for them. Animal activists have many different focuses -- you could help out by encouraging vegetarianism, campaigning against clothing designers who use fur, or volunteering at an animal shelter to make life a little happier for homeless pets. If you're looking for a way to get more involved in this cause, check out Youth Noise, a website that lists lots of volunteer opportunities for young people.

Very accurate, but I agree with Eratosthenes and RC that it's less than accurate to pick just one cause. Animal rights is way, way up there for me, but it's not the only cause I feel strongly about.