Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

HHHOOOORRRRAAAAA!

well i just had to share my excitement with a whole bunch of people, that being you. i got tired of waiting for the results of my written test for norfolk fire, so i called today, she has gotten behind thanks to the pending weather down south, but she gave me the results over the phone, "YOU PASSED, WITH A GOOD SCORE TOO." she got to talking more, and never told me what the score was, i hung up sooo happy i forgot to ask, but ill find out soon enough. :clap: :o :bow: :o i wont find out now about the last test till the end of october, but im so PSYCHED, I CANT WAIT. NORFOLK, SUN, FUN, BEACH, BIKINIS AND WATER HERE I COME. :force:

Great news! Great going! Do you plan on living in Norfolk? I'd suggest looking in Chesapeake personally.

thank you both, as far as living, ill probably stay with my uncle for a while while im in the academy providing i make it hat far, then while im living there ill look around to see what i like, and where i like. chesapeake, VA beach, norfolk, or any surrounding area, i gotta be near the family. :o

thank you all for your kind words i appreciate it greatly. ddillard, some things are finally coming around i think, i hope, the next few month will tell. but this was one moe thing to take off my list of frustrations. talk to you all later. thanks again.

Congratulation cptwright!

Best of luck in your future!