Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela

I GOT THE JOB!

You are now looking at a technical helpdesk Customer services advisor, for Sony!!!

YEA! Great news! Have you started work yet?

I start On Monday. I hand notice in tomorrow. My boss can drop a hissy fit for all I care I am done.

:rolleyes::bag: Congratulations and hugs.

Great news, Angela! Dont' forget to shake your butt at your boss as you leave the place for the final time!... :rolleyes:

Now........tell me how I can get this Ipod to work......... :bag:

Great news, Angela! Dont' forget to shake your butt at your boss as you leave the place for the final time!... :rolleyes:

Now........tell me how I can get this Ipod to work......... :bag:

have you cahrged it? Are there songs downloaded to it? have you earphones/headphones attached to it? has trhe battery been charged a lot. How old is it? Has the battery taken longer to charge of late? Could the batter be past its life?

Now........tell me how I can get this Ipod to work......... :laugh:

have you cahrged it? Are there songs downloaded to it? have you earphones/headphones attached to it? has trhe battery been charged a lot. How old is it? Has the battery taken longer to charge of late? Could the batter be past its life?

She's already on the job!... :bag:

You are now looking at a technical helpdesk Customer services advisor, for Sony!!!

You work in an Information Booth? :blink:

Click for Spoiler:

:blink: JK :vbg: Congratulations on the new employment!

I can go to you with my any, I really do not have any problems, problems with my laptop and digital camera.

Great news, Angela! Dont' forget to shake your butt at your boss as you leave the place for the final time!... :blink:

I mooned the security camera on my last day once. :vbg:

(And no, it wasn't my last day because I mooned the security camera.)

Great news, Angela! Dont' forget to shake your butt at your boss as you leave the place for the final time!... :blink:

I mooned the security camera on my last day once. :blink:

(And no, it wasn't my last day because I mooned the security camera.)

Not wise career moves, UA. :vbg: