Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corina Arazius

New pics of my Romulan costume

I think he does, I am just showing him your pics now.

Corina, you need a much younger man to satisfy you, like... oh I don't know... ME!!!

Hmm...in that case I would imagine your definition of "young" is "somewhat younger than Methusulah".......lol

That's why I like dating 18-year olds. I get older, they stay 18, what's the problem?

Ummmm first of all I'm not 18 anymore, I'm 20. Secondly, what makes you think I would stay that age? And lastly I'm not too fond of youth obsessed pedophiles.

He's paraphrasing a line from Dazed and Confused, I do believe.

And this is supposed to make it less perverse? Right

Hey, come on now. There is a plus side to dating a pervert. At least the sex is interesting.

I think he does, I am just showing him your pics now.

Corina, you need a much younger man to satisfy you, like... oh I don't know... ME!!!

Hmm...in that case I would imagine your definition of "young" is "somewhat younger than Methusulah".......lol

That's why I like dating 18-year olds. I get older, they stay 18, what's the problem?

Ummmm first of all I'm not 18 anymore, I'm 20. Secondly, what makes you think I would stay that age? And lastly I'm not too fond of youth obsessed pedophiles.

He's paraphrasing a line from Dazed and Confused, I do believe.

And this is supposed to make it less perverse? Right

Heh, no, I guess not. :Hmmm...:

Well if I do say so myself my butt is quite nice and perky :congrats: I'm glad you like them though

And Kevin, you're welcome to gawk at them if you want haha I posted them for everyone.

I also really like the one with the glitter! The one with the green top is very nice too.

Of course the cat suit is quite attractive.

Well if I do say so myself my butt is quite nice and perky :congrats: I'm glad you like them though

And Kevin, you're welcome to gawk at them if you want haha I posted them for everyone.

Thank you, I'll go gawk a little more then... lol

First, you are a kick I love your posts they bring good vibes to my day. Second I am glad to see you enjoying your youth. Perky butts do not last forever, but your memories of it will. :congrats:

Well my mom is almost 50 and her butt is just as perky haha so maybe it will last forever, we'll see. And also I'm glad to know that I bring good vibes :congrats:

Well my mom is almost 50 and her butt is just as perky haha so maybe it will last forever, we'll see. And also I'm glad to know that I bring good vibes :congrats:

So let's see what your mom's butt looks like.

(You check out your mom's butt? Ewww.)