Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

noooo, they be stealin my bike!

LOST:

One neon green bike. It's the funny looking kind with a big, huge front wheel. The handlebars have those nifty little streamers, and it's got a sidecar made out of a rusty old shopping cart.

Last seen in the possession of the infamous Q, but I have reason to believe that the Tal Shiar, The Obsidian order, and the ghost of Richard Nixon are involved as well.

REWARD: 49 cents and a packet of red kool-aid mix

This just in: Indiana Jones has promised to join the search for the missing bike! Apparently, he loves that red kool aid.

That bike would stick out like a sore thumb in my area.

If I happen to see it, I will detain the culprits and extradite them to your area for prosecution.OddBall-copper.gif

That bike would stick out like a sore thumb in my area.

If I happen to see it, I will detain the culprits and extradite them to your area for prosecution.OddBall-copper.gif

Its great having a bobby on the boards (Bobby is English Slang for police officer... the good kind of slanfg, the bad one is pigs or filth, neither I use, despite a talkin to earlier in the week for making out with an ex.)

Now, I'm sure this is coincidental and completely unrelated, but I wish to report the theft of an old-style curly-q bike horn. I was rehearsing to play a Harpo Marx like role, and I reached inside my coat for it, and it was suddenly missing. As I said, I'm sure it's completely unrelated, but you never know. Reports of Suliban hanging around the theater have been coming in, but are being dismissed for the time being.