Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kor37

Happy Birthday Krissy Phaserman

COME BACK!!!

(but leave the clothes at home. :P )

Sexual harassment is not usually the best way to get a person to come back. :elephant:

Really. I think the 'joking around' was the cause of many of the Clan problems and eventual departure from SFTs.

Anyway, :P Krissy.

Happy birthday Krissy.

I did notice Kor37 misspelled "Phaserman" in his title however. There is no W.

I corrected the misspelling in the title.

They had some family issues that had nothing to do with my joking around.

Did they explain specifically what their family issues were to you?

All they explained was they were taking time off to resolve deep, serious issues and they hoped they would return sooner or later.

One of them then responded in a few days saying they were close to a resolution, just putting finishing touches on it.

That was the last I remember hearing from anyone of them.

Many more details have been added off of this forum. I just talked to Gary Phaserman recently. He just had a new baby. Rest assured that their departure from this forum had nothing to do with Van Roy.

Rest assured that their departure from this forum had nothing to do with Van Roy.

That's not being suggested, I think what's being suggested is that the comment "but leave the clothes at home" is a form of sexual harassment and that asking her to come back followed by a sexually harassing comment would not be the best way to coax someone back.

Oh come on, we are talking about someone who would take showers just so she could tell us all she was naked.

Maybe so, and maybe she wasn't offended but other women on the board are offended by constant sexual innuendo and I've been told by some that they have to think about what they post to make sure it can't be contorted into some sexual reference and in some cases just don't post at all because they don't want to be a part of that kind of thing. There's a time and place for that kind of stuff and on the open forums where 8, 10 and 12 year olds frequent is not the time and is never the place.