Sign in to follow this  
Corina Arazius

How do you get a song in your profile?

The music has to be an MP3 and it has to be hosted on the internet someplace. Once you have the song you want to use just go into your "My Controls" and edit your profile. Some of the options in the edit screen will be for the song. Just add the URL of the mp3 and any info that you want to add about like the song title and singer/group and then save it. That's all.

I'll have to search around and see, I don't know any off the top of my head. BUt when I find one I'll let you know.

Have you found one yet? I think I might add a song, too.

I'll have to search around and see, I don't know any off the top of my head. BUt when I find one I'll let you know.

If you can't work it out there just let me know and I'll take care of it for you.

If you can't work it out there just let me know and I'll take care of it for you.

I haven't set up an account yet on the site that dill suggested. I'll probably wait until after vacation.

I haven't set up an account yet on the site that dill suggested. I'll probably wait until after vacation.

Ok, if you can't get it to work just let me know.