Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sea trooper

Hey!

Hey everyone! I'm new here. just joined today. I'm sure I will have alot of fun here. I'm new into Star trek. I've watched a few episodes, but no movies yet. I love The Next Generation series. I like Data. But no one can top the ultimate of the Trek characters, Dr. McCoy. It gave me such grief to hear that he is no longer with us, but in a better place in the final frontier. Anyway, I think I'll like it here! Thanks.

Hello Sea Trooper and Welcome Aboard..Great to have you here..You'll like it here..Glad you like one of the classic Trek characters...McCoy does Rock.. :lol: He made TOS great..!

Greetings! There's 10 movies, I recommend that you watch them in order. Here's the titles:

Star Trek: The Motion Picture

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Star Trek: Generations

Star Trek: First Contact

Star Trek: Insurrection

Star Trek: Nemesis

Movies 1-6 are a continuation of the original series while 7-10 are a continuation of The Next Generation. Don't worry, the movies are "stand alone" stories so those who didn't watch the show can enjoy them. :clap: Also, there's a total of 5 series so far.

Star Trek - U.S.S. Enterprise explores space...

Star Trek: The Next Generation - A century later, the Enterprise-D explores space and goes on diplomatic missions.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - A half Starfleet, half alien crew runs an alien-built space station called Deep Space Nine. There's a lot of space pollitics, the occasional trip to a distant part of the galaxy in small ships via the wormhole, and later war durring the final 2 seasons.

Star Trek: Voyager - A small Starfleet ship, lost on the other side of the galaxy, explorring space as they search for a faster way home.

Enterprise - Taking us about a century before the original series, we see Starfleet's first deep space mission.

That's a quick over-view of each series, and welcome to STARTREKFANS.NET!